Valentine Dates

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Midnight. This beautiful picture of me was taken back in October. So I'm much bigger and cuter now. But my mommy has to wait for her neighbor, to help her get me and my sister's current pictures onto the laptop. So this picture of me will have to do for now.

Anyway I'm a 6 month old male, I have a ton of energy, but have been catching up on much needed sleep lately. I love playing fetch with aluminum foil balls, and straws. I like showing off my pouncing abilities, by jumping from chair back to chair back. I can even stand for long periods of time on my hind legs, without falling over. I love getting into trouble. But I'm not very adventurous, I will sit back and watch my sister try something new first, before I try it. You know just incase it's dangerous, someone has to hang back, to be able to run and get help for her, if she needs it. Luna already has a date for Valentine's day, now I'd like to be some lucky kitten's Valentine Date. Just PM my mommy and ask her for permission!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Ok, I just talked with Pipsqueak about paw and tail holding and he said "EWWWW, not on the first date". Not to worry
. Pipsqueak is quite active and hopes Luna likes those foil ball toys. He plans on bringing some in his knickers
to the party. He loves a good game of fetch and he is very happy to share turns fetching.
Luna loves playing fetch. She loves aluminum foil balls, and straws. She would love to play fetch with another cat that would actually give her a turn, unlike Midnight who always steals her toys from her.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Baylen is up for a date. She likes eating, napping and grooming herself so she looks fabulous. Thin, yet has long, flowing fur that rustles when she moves. She likes Da Bird, Greenies and to have no human hand touching her just groomed fur.

If your kitty is fastidious about grooming, drop her a line.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm a little worried Presley will say yes. With both of them being so crazy AND clumsy, they might really tear things up at Smudge's!

Are there any security guards at Smudge's in case things get a little crazy? And will the kitties be responsible for damages?
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Haha, are you kidding? That place is ARI-proofed! Nothing can happen!
Wait'll Ari gets the milkshake machine humming.

Originally Posted by LDG

I was thinking maybe we'd have to chaperone if Presley said yes, but this is VERY reassuring!

They don't have a swimming pool there, do they? The last thing we need is Ari showing off in his thong!
Ari wants to remind you that it was Jasper T. Wildcat who wore thongs. Ari prefers to go au naturel.

Anyways, Smudge's has yet to install a pool.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see... for some reason, I thought aj's kitties and Jazzy and Ginga were already paired up, but I went back through the thread to see where things stand, and I'm wrong! Good thing Magilla's going with Clyde - I can just imagine the trouble she and Sooty would have gotten into!

The list of kitties looking for dates are:

CatMom2Wires: Brillo, Ziggy, and Felix
Utopia: Jake
JazzytheCat: Ginga & Jazzy
Trouts Mom: Trout
Whiskey's Dad: Patch
Cattybird: Matilda, Gracie, Casey, and Charlie
aj: Smooch, Flash & Sooty
Sassylemon: Missy, Doola & Skitter
Kluchetta: Elsa, Nadette
Jcat: Miezo
Goldycat: Iris & Cali (want to double-date), Merlin
My4LLMA: Midnight
Zohdee: Baylen

I think that's everyone so far.

Paired up are:

Dexter (xocats) & Katie (eilcon)
Isis (xocats) & Peter (eilcon)
Riley (AlleyGirl) & Lucia (Bella713)
Xander (AlleyGirl) & foster Evie (eilcon)
Billy (RuthyB) & Genever (Dark Mavis)
Topaz (Gemlady) & Bijou (Yosemite)
Gracie (eilcon) & Jamie (Jcat)
Dory & Gumby (whitecatlover)
Squishy (whitecatlover) & Dorothy (Dark Mavis)
Sulvie & Zoey (sharky)
Punky & Dahlia (sharky)
Claire (eilcon) & Chumley (LDG)
Billy (LDG) & Perla (Feralvr)
Ming Loy (LDG) & Presley (Feralvr)
Perkins (Feralvr) & Flowerbelle (LDG)
Pipsqueak (Feralvr) & Luna (My4LLMA)

Pending requests

Clyde (Kluchetta) & Magilla (Feralvr)
Smudge (Kluchetta) & Java (????)
Goldy (Goldycat) & Pinky (????)
Miss Patchwillow (Goldycat) & Maxx (????)
Shareena (Goldycat) & Sheldon (LDG)

Looks like it's going to be a busy night at Smudge's on Valentines day!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Ginga and Jazzy are still available if anyone wants to date them
Wessie would love to go with Ginga! They are both gingers.

I showed him her picture and he looked up while he was licking his hand.
I think he thought she was pretty!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another question for people who've done this before.... apart from the party at Smudge's, is there anything else you do for the "dates" ? With the copyright posting issues, we can't really post valentine's stuff unless we make it ourselves, so us design-impaired people can't really do much.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Regretfully, Tumbles and Hannah will not be able to attend the party. They will be out of town. Perhaps next year Tumbles will be old enough to participate and Hannah will not be quite so crabby.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tilly and Moo will attend with each other. Sorry folks those two adore each other!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Would Shareena like to be Shelly's Valentine? He is a TOTAL gentleman. He's gentle, and is just GREAT with younger women! (He's 8, but has plenty of energy to keep her entertained at the party!). He knows how to treat her like the queen she is. I suspect he'll bring catnip and a bag with him.
(And he promises not to pounce on her if she's having fun with the catnip in the bag! He'll guard her so no one else does either!)

If she doesn't mind that his Tuxedo is with knickers, not full length pants....
Shareena graciously (and calmly
) accepts Shelly's invitation. She'll bring her laser pointer to share with him, if they can find somebody to push the button.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oooo yay! He loves the red dot! Sounds like they're going to have fun - especially if Shareena will share some of the nip and let him play with the bag too.

I have a feeling that Smudge's Colorado Cafe has a way to get the button on a laser pointer pushed.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Golly Gee!!! Presley and Perkins are fighting over who will get to hand out the catnip cosage. I told them to cool it. I will make enough for all of my boys to hand them out to their dates. I told my boys that Ming Loy, Flowerbelle and Luna might not fall for the catnip and that it could backfire on them.

P.S. I love your avatar Laurie!!!! Yeah for Sylvester

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please excuse Ming Loy - she likes to run around in her little skimpy bikini... She has lost some weight and has her girly figure back.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

P.S. I love your avatar Laurie!!!! Yeah for Sylvester
Yup, had to have it!

We obviously grew up loving the same cartoons though, because the Pink Panther was one of my favorites - as were Hannah Barbera and Looney Tunes!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

Wessie would love to go with Ginga! They are both gingers.

I showed him her picture and he looked up while he was licking his hand.
I think he thought she was pretty!
Thanks for the offer, Ginga would love to go out with Wessie, she's exercising outside on the pool cover chasing dragon flies, she might catch Wessie some dinner

See you there!

Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Charlie wants to know if Jazzy would be his date.
Jazzy would be honoured to have Charlie as her date! Jazzy's been resting up for the big day all week

See you soon, Wessie and Charlie

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Thanks for the offer, Ginga would love to go out with Wessie, she's exercising outside on the pool cover chasing dragon flies, she might catch Wessie some dinner

See you there!

Jazzy would be honoured to have Charlie as her date! Jazzy's been resting up for the big day all week

See you soon, Wessie and Charlie
WOOHOO! One down, three to go!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I told my boys that Ming Loy, Flowerbelle and Luna might not fall for the catnip and that it could backfire on them.
Luna loves catnip toys, loves catnip bubbles to!