Urgent Help Needed ASAP!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Sorry, I misunderstood it to mean you were keeping them for a few weeks as you found homes and they became healthier - as most people that take in kittens do. I hadn't seen any posts saying that you were eager to get rid of them all very soon.

But, here's something to take into consideration. The better socialized a kitten is with humans and other animals the easier it is to place it in a home and have the person taking it be satisfied and no return/ditch the kitten.
That's okay.
We all misunderstand at times.

I'm not all that eager to get rid of them if truth be told. I'd like to keep them all. But I just can't.
I have my hands full already with the eleven I already have, and with declining health issues, it's just not feasible.

FWIW, I have been spending time with the kittens, as I know it's easier to rehome them when they're tame.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOTS OF HUGS to you for caring for these babies
and you are doing a fantastic job with them and I commend you and the work/time involved in raising them. Must be very time consuming with everything else you have going on
. All of your cats are lucky to have you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

LOTS OF HUGS to you for caring for these babies
and you are doing a fantastic job with them and I commend you and the work/time involved in raising them. Must be very time consuming with everything else you have going on
. All of your cats are lucky to have you
Awww, thanks, Lauren.
I appreciate it.

If truth be told, it certainly hasn't been a picnic tendering to them.
This morning I woke up to find a mess, when one of them had diarrhea, and they all got pooh all over them when they used the litterbox. I had to scrub out the tub, put a clean blanket in there for them, and give them all a bath.
My back is just killing me now from all that bending over.
It's not like I'm getting any help from you-know-who.
But it has to be done..