Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will in miniute I am using my night came so not to disturbe her It can see her she cant see it

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 10 pm so I am just keeping my eye on her... She is sleeping good... I here the snoring then she falls of the HB

kittycity81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well going to go to bed,hopefully something will happen tonight while we are sleeping!!! Good Night Everyone

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think I'm going to have to go to bed soon...

I wanted to wait up but I'm really feeling quite ill .... blah....
Maybe after I lay down for a while I can get up and check in later... 12:10 am here...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all get sleep trust me I will post if anything happenes do not make yourself sick waiting on her... SHe is stubburn lol

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would think that when she is ready to give birth, her belly would be bigger toward her butt rather than her middle. That would mean te kittens are movng into the birth canal - at least it is that way with a mare!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are there also... She 9 so there isnt much room plus they think there is 3 more

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... poor Skittles! I was thinking that when I got back tonight there would be kittens!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope She is doing he stuff again LOl It seems like she sleeps like she is dead then goes about on a trip lol

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GL with sleep tonight Jenny!
Hope to see some pix of babies when I get up. LOL one of these nights I need to get to bed at a decent hour. LOL Can only imagine how tired YOU must be right now! Off to bed as it is 1:15 (almost) a.m. Night!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 11:11 pm here I am laying here rubbing her belly maybe trying to get a nap in tonight... I will update when things happen....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mIDNIGHT AND SHE WAS OK BUT NOW HAVING SOME CONTRACTIONS AND i THINK THE BABIES ARE UPSETING HER.. sHE KEEPS JUMPING INHER SLEEP

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im just wondering, are you going to take her to a vet if she dosent have them soon? How long has she been pregnant? Youve said a bunch how many there are, arent you worried, Lord i would be chewing my nails to bits, Not trying to hound you or anything, im stressing for you here.
Poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.