Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokey26_f

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree, I am feeling very sorry for you 2 right now....Your trying to cope with a hurt ankle and trying to cope with a way pregnant kitty. You 2 are in my prayers....I hope you can get a little shut eye tonight. Good Luck with everything you are having to deal with....

peppy_le_mew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Hi, I'm Holly, and I'm a Skittle-holic.

God grant me the courage to follow this thread,
Without skipping the dishes,
The strength to pay attention to my husband,
And the courage to throw my undies in the dirty laundry hamper.
And to accept the things I cannot change, such as cyber-inducing Skittles into hard labor and telekinetically delivering the kittens within a 10 minute time frame myself...
LOVE this message!!!! And its soo true!! That's the hilarious part about it!!! Glad you admit your default....."ONE DAY AT A TIME"......it works if you work it!!! LOL

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, fell asleep last night, but I'm back on for a few minutes before I have to shower up for work...just enough time to get caught up!

So, the vet was thinking there may be 12 kittens rather than 9? UGH!!!!! That's kind of scary. 9 was kind of scary...how will she ever feed all of those kids? Pay the rent? My. LOL

You know how you found Skittles with a group of toms...is it possible her litter could be by more than one father? And would that mean multiple due dates? Hmm...it's got me thinking.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvermoonmyst

Im just wondering, are you going to take her to a vet if she dosent have them soon? How long has she been pregnant? Youve said a bunch how many there are, arent you worried, Lord i would be chewing my nails to bits, Not trying to hound you or anything, im stressing for you here.
Poor baby.
She has been to the vet and we all have been in great contact with him and he will be here asap if need be... So I am a little worried but I think Monday she will be having a c-section no matter what...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pondwader

G'mornin' Jenny.... I hope you got some sleep.
Honestly we did she was out cold now she is full of it.... This morning she was up at 5PM she snored all night and never moved......She has been all over the darn room.... She woke my up playing with my nose like a kitten and purring in my face.... She is bouncing off walls but going potty ALOT....

leah71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
heya Momof3 and Skittles

Hasnt she had those babies yet!!!!????

Well..i predict tomorrow (if i may)
It's 'mufti day' @ my daughters high school tomorrow.. that means free dress..and i really don't know why they call it 'mufti day' (we are in Australia so i suppose it could mean anything)

IF Skittles pops them tomorrow (26th May EST) you have to call one of your babies 'Mufti' ..

Love to you and Skittles..from Leah and the now newly named Wriggle and Browny! xxx

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SHe has them today it is towel day but I wont name them that maybe cotton LOL.... I dont care I just want her to because now she is going to have to have a c-section....
Her time is running out.....

leah71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG! a c section!?? I was thinking that yesterday lol ( my 3 children were born via c sections.. (my only option)) .. I didn't know they did that for cats though!

I should've read back to see previous posts ..doh.. i honestly had no idea ..ive been checking to see if she'd surely had them by now..

My first son was two weeks overdue he never even dropped to be born and my subsequent two were likely to do the same because im such a shortazz lol with a small pelvic gap

Good luck to you all from Oz

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittles has a great pelvic she just doesnt want to give them up LOL..... I have to call at end of day Fri to get her surgery scheduled for Monday morning...
I am trying not to cry over it

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9:07am EST LuckyGirl the Skittles watcher reporting for duty!!!!

Wookie130....I have to start attending SA (Skittles Anonymous) meetings with you....

Hi, I'm Heather, and I'm a Skittle-holic.

God grant me the courage to follow this thread,
Without skipping the dishes,
The strength to pay attention to my husband,
And the courage to throw my undies in the dirty laundry hamper.
And to accept the things I cannot change, such as cyber-inducing Skittles into hard labor and telekinetically delivering the kittens within a 10 minute time frame myself...

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[.... I have to call at end of day Fri to get her surgery scheduled for Monday morning...
I am trying not to cry over it

[/quote]
Dont worry fri aft. is a long way away and Monday even furthe.......thats quite a long time...she'll have them before thenn....but if not...it's the best thing for her........Happy Towel Day!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think when the babies are born we need to end this thread approapriatly... Ok everyone when she has them we will use the SA for everyone to post there name and repeat it then on to her baby thread.... I hope she pops soon

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pondwader

LOL
Thanks... he is odd... a black tabby, pure black on top, but in certain light, pure silver under the black. Usually they are silver with black.... he is 3 months old now, I think he will be pure black when he is full grown. He's a big solid boy for his age too...
sounds like a smoke tabby - he is very pretty!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try to stay calm and not worry about the C section. If it happens, it happens, and you know she would be in good hands. Whatever is best for her and the babies. But Monday is still a long way off!

leah71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe she will have them before Monday! by herself!

I'm in love with my two kittens at the moment they're 8 weeks old today
Theyre so adoreable.
My gingers crazy she runs sideways with her back arched like a crab towards her lil bro then turns her bum at him and does a heap of circles. Shes a nut lol! Then she tries to non stop attack a door stop!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He feels she will go natural on the last xray it showed she would do great.... He said she is in great shape and has had wonderful care regarding food and excersice. He even said for her being a out/inside cat she did not have 1 flea he was amazed.....He said yes he feels Monday is holiday and does think she needs to have it done.... I am suppose to call him at 9am with a update....

Status
Not open for further replies.