Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

She is back in the nest box on my bed...
Her purr sounds like a growl...So cute... She is bearing herself....
Moe's purr sounded like a growl right before she would push. I say we will have babies very soon!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is searching again... She does it to find a spot and she is so happy.... She is playing with a kitty ball LOL while searching... Her back end does look swollen The vet said it would do that but I did not ask how long it all takes...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was so funny when I walked in to the Vet to get the KMR he said what happen did ya trip over a kitty LOL then Dr Clark said she had them with a big grin I said nope .... He said well what are you doing here go hobble back over there and talk to your daughter....

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

It was so funny when I walked in to the Vet to get the KMR he said what happen did ya trip over a kitty LOL then Dr Clark said she had them with a big grin I said nope .... He said well what are you doing here go hobble back over there and talk to your daughter....
Sounds a bit flirty to me...

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got a couple of pics of our kitten Ben nosing around my desk. He kept touching his nose to the monitor and I thought it was cute, even HE is rooting for Skittles! LOL

Here he is making a mess of my desk

Here is is trying to be all "man-cat" like LOL

And here is is, thinking I'm sure, "C'mon Skittles!"

(more likely he is thinking "are 50 pics not enough for you lady?")

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, he's a handsome little devil!!!!

The "manly" photo was really funny!

Skittles fandom is even spilling over to the felines!!!!

(Down, tomcats, down!!! She's "damaged goods")!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man she is out again... I think she is doing this on purpose.. Last night she was in a dead sleep for 2 hours and woke up with all this energy that I was lost keeping up in my small room... She was nesting all over the darn place and I think she is going to do the same thingg... I said Skittles you have someone talking to you she opened then closed eyes and has not opened them since... I lift her paw and it falls down.....She is out do you think she is doing this in hopes so store up energy I mean she has the contractions and she is doing great I hope this means she isn't going to tire out as much as I think... Vet thinks she will go quick because of all the contractions she has been having....

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Aww, he's a handsome little devil!!!!

The "manly" photo was really funny!

Skittles fandom is even spilling over to the felines!!!!

(Down, tomcats, down!!! She's "damaged goods")!!!
LOL
Thanks... he is odd... a black tabby, pure black on top, but in certain light, pure silver under the black. Usually they are silver with black.... he is 3 months old now, I think he will be pure black when he is full grown. He's a big solid boy for his age too...

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Captain Steuben is only 2 weeks behind your Ben, and Ben looks so much bigger than the Captain! He's kind of going through the half-baby and half gangly thing right now...I can't wait to see if he grows to Ben's size.

Yeah, and a black tabby is unusual. Very cool, though!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not beleive I post that much per day.... Wow I have a problem I am addicted

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL definitely addicted!
Do you know I actually missed the SERIES finale of Charmed the other night because I was on TCS? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.