Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It sounds like Skittles is getting close. I can almost "taste the rainbow"LOL
She's got to have them soon, my hubbie says I am ignoring him while on the computer and plus today I have to go to work earlier than normal and won't be able to check up on her until I get home. So here are some {{{{labor}}}} vibes for Skittles!

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

Ok, I officially have a skittles addiction
I am a little embarrased!

Last night while watching the evening news, I kept waiting for them to say something about skittles
OMG!!!! I could not believe it! I was actually impatiently waiting for an update on my evening news

Ok,now that I have made it past the first step in the 12 steps program: accepting I have a problem
I can move on
I know the feeling!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isis&D.C.'smom

It sounds like Skittles is getting close. I can almost "taste the rainbow"LOL
She's got to have them soon, my hubbie says I am ignoring him while on the computer and plus today I have to go to work earlier than normal and won't be able to check up on her until I get home. So here are some {{{{labor}}}} vibes for Skittles!
Thank You for the vibes I hope she puts them to good use

texbabyj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it is amazing who changing the setting to 40 posts a page will do.... it took the 112 pages to 34

Come on Skittles you can do it!!! Plus your mommy can't handle much more waiting

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TexbabyJ

it is amazing who changing the setting to 40 posts a page will do.... it took the 112 pages to 34

Come on Skittles you can do it!!! Plus your mommy can't handle much more waiting
Yeah, she needs to stay off of her foot and she can't do that checking every 5 minutes on you Skittles!!LOL

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Wednesday
Momof3Cats&Kids, May 24, 9:00AM, 7 kittens
psjauntie's hubby May 24, 11.42am, 8 kittens
lucyloo May24, 12 am, 11 kittens
wookie130 May24, 11.30 pm, 8 kittens

Thursday
laureen227, 2:00 am, 10 kittens [ok, maybe 4th time's the charm!]

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol Lisa
I saw the first one coming out I'm like hmm whats the white things..awlllllll its the little claws
I had my mom and sister up with me after the third as she was having alot of trouble breathing and they were coming to fast...anyway my mom CAN'T stand the birth and surprised she didn't pass out hehe. I showed my sister as it happended and told her what it all was.
As to Skittles I wonder if she'll do the same thing Misty did...I gave misty a deadline of friday am and I'd call vet(due to easter was in two days and I didn't want to have to drag her if somethign went wrong an hour to the 24 hour clinic...plus she stopped eating in very early labor. went to check on her at 7pm and I knew it was to be that night. I was up to 4-finally got to watch will and grace last show tho

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She decided on another deep nap but this time not to deep she as little contrac wakes her up. Today is my nieces 1st b-day my mom said she was waiting for that LOL Towel day is 25th right....

Status
Not open for further replies.