Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didnt know either, Im from california.but there was a post last week predicting Skittles would have her kittens on Towel Day, May 25th... I said that was way too long and asked what it was....it's in remeberance of a comedian named Dave something.....theres also a saying that go's along with it....So long and thanks for all the fish...or something like that....anyway, on Towel Day your supposed to walk around holding a Towel all day to honor this comedian who has passed away....theres a link somerwhere probably around page 50 or so...can't remeber. I just remebered the day May 25th...and saying it waas way too far away ....humph! Maybe that prediction was right....I still hope it's today......maybe 12:01 tonight, still May 25th.
Pondwader knows what this is......do you momofthreerugrats?

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh i see! now i get you, anyway i really dont think she hold on until the small hours do you?? but then again this is skittles

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lucyloo

oh i see! now i get you, anyway i really dont think she hold on until the small hours do you?? but then again this is skittles
I am not sure she dont listen to me

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried it on her last night and she at first looked like I dont care then a few min later went nutzo like she lost something in the room and was trying to find it...She was all over digging even her 4 nest areas where messed up...

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Towel Day

A memorial to writer Douglas Adams
Thanks for the link again!
I'm going to do Towel Day so now I can print that info...should know what it is if I'm gonna walk around with a towel all day. Maybe your right....give birth on towels for towel day! How handy is that?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a ? she has been going to her litter alot just to cover it I think like every 5 min.... Is it normal vet has yet to call me so can't ask him...

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
idont know, didn't see tinks in labour,however maybe still is feeling pressure in her butt, like we do in labour!! just a thought

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at how full her poor nips are. I know not the greatest picture but you see them...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they where big last night but in the last 6 hours I swear they have doubled... They are huge....

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have to go and give my girls their snack, and get ready for work. I will check on Skittles when I get home from work. good luck Skittles!!

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

they where big last night but in the last 6 hours I swear they have doubled... They are huge....
The day Moe went into labor her bottom 2 teets felt like they had golf balls in them and they didn't feel like that the day before so she may go today!

Status
Not open for further replies.