Unflattering cat photos!

paganini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ever since I started living with my cat Taylor, I learned to appreciate unflattering, funny, ugly at the moment pictures.

This picture was taken years ago.   Taylor fell off of his favourite pillow but kept on sleeping.   It was hilarious so I decided to take a picture and I am glad that I did.   

Now, this one though . . .  it is not unflattering, but scary.  Ha ha.

Where is his head?

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Ever since I started living with my cat Taylor, I learned to appreciate unflattering, funny, ugly at the moment pictures. <snip>
Oh, we all have lots of those.  Taylor is so precious.

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ever since I started living with my cat Taylor, I learned to appreciate unflattering, funny, ugly at the moment pictures.

This picture was taken years ago.   Taylor fell off of his favourite pillow but kept on sleeping.   It was hilarious so I decided to take a picture and I am glad that I did.   

Now, this one though . . .  it is not unflattering, but scary.  Ha ha.
Where is his head?
Oranges always have the best sleep poses. I had one named Rex years ago that would suckle his dew claws like a child sucks his thumb until he passed away at 10. I wish he could have lived longer, but a lot of our cats have been strays or rescues that had terrible lives before coming to us. I think the oldest cat we've ever had was a calico named Collie that lived to about 13. I was born into the family after her so I had no idea of her life before our family, but she was a very silly old cat! I'd image if cellphones took pictures then, we'd have the greatest unflattering pictures of her!

rampionrampage

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a great expression.  Love the mix of black and white whiskers.  Shadow is so cute.