TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
my dad takes the worst pictures of her...

I will NEED to add one of her most recent pics so she wont be totally mad at me!
What a beauty!  I don't think you could photograph her in an unflattering light!
Can't a girl get some privacy ANYWHERE in this house? 
A Sophie picture!  Hurray!  
   She does look a bit disgruntled.

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Iris practicing yodeling, the sexiest style of singing...
Fez attempting yoga...
BG...she is pretending to be an owl in this picture...
Aargh matey...
Iris looks so short and stunted here but I promise she is lanky with a beautiful long neck! Her eyes are doing something weird too lol

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last summer I thought it would be fun to get some pictures of Makena (our Bengal) while he was running. We frequently take him on hikes and he likes to run with us. Makena usually gives us a head start, then he zips gracefully past at twice our speed, slowing down just as he runs out of lead.

Nikon in hand, I sat in the yard as my wife coaxed Makena into running past and captured graceful images of him racing along...

Easy and beautiful right? Except that the truth is quite a bit funnier and fits the spirit of this thread perfectly. For every one of the "graceful" images, I get about 20 or 30 of these:

Looks like he is "skipping"

Someone tied a helium balloon to his back end in these two..

All four feet off the ground? Whats he doing, hovering?

This one kills me...

I have taken a few of these, I figured out that this is actually the position he gets in while initiating a very tight turn.

I have deleted some that were even more awkward, never thought anyone would want to see them!

Eric

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bengalcatman ... What a beautiful ... wait in Makena's case, handsome cat. So striking and poised ... he is just Majestic. How much does he weight? Thank you so much for sharing the pictures ... the first picture is my favorite however the out -takes are funny. Thanks again!