Unexpected celebrity "crushes"?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess there are some actors that I think are nice looking, although I would not extend it to a crush by any stretch of the imagination. I just think they are esthetically pleasing.

The List of "Unconventional" Good Looking Actors: Adam Driver, Adrien Brody, Dev Patel, Jeff Goldblum, Benicio del Toro, Jake Johnson, Oh Ji-ho, Llorenç González, and Domhnall Gleeson. Domhnall Gleeson is the outlier here because I typically prefer dark hair.

The List of (More) "Conventional" Good Looking Actors: Gregory Peck, Ben Barns, Cillian Murphy, Sendhil Ramamurthy, and Yon González.
You forgot Antonio Banderas. He belongs in both groups.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You forgot Antonio Banderas. He belongs in both groups.
I think he is just okay. Certainly, he is not unattractive, but I would not look at him and think that he is pleasant to look at in general. He kind of goes along with Gary Oldman in that they are both sometimes pleasant at which to look. Between the two, Banderas would be more conventional while Oldman is more unconventional.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gregory Peck was a beautiful man. He was called "the most decent man in Hollywood," and people always praised what a genuinely good person he was.

I just realized that he has a similar nose and ears to Oh Ji-oh. Their face shape is also similar.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paul Newman
1584146612863.png

Peter O'Toole (Irish)
1584146394737.png

Gael Garcia Bernal (Mexican)
1584144422202.png

Alessio Boni (Italian)
1584144524218.png

Mads Mikkelsen (Danish)
1584146454475.png

Matthias Schoenaerts (Belgian)
1584144965493.png

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oooh Mads Mikkleson is great and I've enjoyed what I've seen him in. Underrated I think.

I always liked / still like Bruce Willis. He just has a certain glint (just watching A Good Day to Die Hard - I don't care that it got slated, I like it :)). I like that he's versatile.

But my most long standing crush since I first saw Top Gun - yes, it's Tom Cruise. One of my favourite roles he played was Lestat in Interview with the Vampire - I enjoyed his portrayal and it was really different from his usual role.

And my other favourites are Jensen Ackles: Ryan Reynolds : James Marsters. Sigh.

Referring to a previous post, it must be just me but I think Cillian Murphy is really odd looking?? I saw an interview with him yesterday and I don't think he blinked once...