Two Lies,One Truth

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...me too! I love to swim. I grew up with a pool and a boat! Ok well you've never eaten alligator seems too easy. And even I've had alligator and I'm from California! Lol. I'll say #2? You've never broken a bone!
YAY!  Yes, I have eaten alligator and it is SO awesomely good!

And you are correct in choosing #2 - I have never had a broken bone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
YAY!  Yes, I have eaten alligator and it is SO awesomely good!

And you are correct in choosing #2 - I have never had a broken bone!
Lol yay me!!! [emoji]128522[/emoji] That's awesome that you've never broken anything. Truly amazing! Yes I had alligator for the first time in Florida. I believe I was 30 years old.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol yay me!!! [emoji]128522[/emoji] That's awesome that you've never broken anything. Truly amazing! Yes I had alligator for the first time in Florida. I believe I was 30 years old.
Kinda hard to believe myself! LOL  I've had a few car wrecks, fallen off horses more than I can count, had a horse fall on me! (got a severely sprained ankle fro that one... no more spiked heels - dammit! And I fell down the basement steps once! LOL  I'm dangerous!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Kinda hard to believe myself! LOL  I've had a few car wrecks, fallen off horses more than I can count, had a horse fall on me! (got a severely sprained ankle fro that one... no more spiked heels - dammit! And I fell down the basement steps once! LOL  I'm dangerous!
I never fell down basement steps but I can feel your pain with the horses part. I've fell off and been fallen on too many times to count.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I fell off of my first horse last October. I was mounting and had a bit too much "umph " behind it!!! I got on and went right over the right side of her!!! I flipped mid air and landed on my already bad back! Luckily she didn't freak too bad or step on me. I got up,took inventory,brushed myself off,swallowed my pride and mounted her again! Rode all afternoon with my sister in law. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hecky No! I am a Pisces and I swim like a fish! (Well, now it's more like I just float like a dead fish! LOL  But

You've never broken bynbone.

learned to swim when I was very young!

Guess again. You're down to a 50/50 chance of getting it right...orwrong, LOL.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stewball:
What are you referring to??? The quote was all messed up. I cannot tell what you were even talking about. My post was the first in a while. And then there's only one other than mine. All others posted prior to mine have already been guessed correctly. No one has guessed mine correctly yet. And no one has guessed DreamerRoses correctly either.

Last edited:

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll give it a shot.  1. I was in the Navy for 4 years   2. My first car was a 1969 Ford Fairlane    3. I'm an ordained minister.        Good luck!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok lol
That would be quite the experience! Hmmm let's see here..... I'll go with you were married at 21! ???[emoji]9786[/emoji]️
Yes, that's it. I was married at 21. Some people thought I was a child bride.

I'll give it a shot.  1. I was in the Navy for 4 years   2. My first car was a 1969 Ford Fairlane    3. I'm an ordained minister.        Good luck!
Dennis, I will guess that your first car was a 1969 Ford Fairlane.