Two Lies,One Truth

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, actually, I  am 45 years old, was 16 when I bought my car in 1986. Loved that car to death. Then i had an accident an totalled it.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, you are correct. Man I stink at this game! LOL
Classic cars are so.... Classic!

So, tell us - was it a cobra, 500, fastback? What color was she? 

My first car was a 1971 Cutlass Supreme Convertible! Cream body with a white top, black carpet, wood grain dash and white leather bucket seats. OMG! I wish I still had her! 

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not too sure about the engine size, but it was an 8-cylinder. At its fastest, my Fairlane went 137 MPH. 2-door, eggshell-cream color mix on bosy paint, red. black and grey interior.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol I'm soooo sorry! You caught me slipping. Please forgive me,Sir? [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Geesh, Glory! Pay attention! It explains it right under his name! "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"!  

(sorry, Dennis - I just couldn't resist that one, LOL)

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, please, ladies, I beg of you, stop! You're making me laugh myself nearly to death here! Thanks to the both of you for giving me a nice chuckle here to start my day. Love ya both, my feline sisters!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Geesh, Glory! Pay attention! It explains it right under his name! "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"! :slant:

(sorry, Dennis - I just couldn't resist that one, LOL)
Ha ha ha ha!!! I know right?!!! Well Fyllis for some reason I was seeing Denise not Dennis!! I guess I need to get my eyes checked,eh? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Oh, please, ladies, I beg of you, stop! You're making me laugh myself nearly to death here! Thanks to the both of you for giving me a nice chuckle here to start my day. Love ya both, my feline sisters!
Haaaaaa me too!!! Oh once you get Fyllis started its gonna be full of laughs! For sure! She's a silly one,I tell you! You're welcome brother!