Two Lies,One Truth

rpandcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Somewhere north of Mexico and on the ocean.
:)

My brother did teach me how to shoot a rifle. That's my truthful statement. It was a .22--I was about 7 (I might have been younger, but that seems doubtful--but it was before I was 9).

My grandparents had this sort of farmhouse (2 barns--one dangerous, one less so).. I miss that place.

good times...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'll try again!

I can play the tuba

I used to have a pet python

I've been to the Taj Mahal

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll give this another shot, LOL

I've never had a cavity

I got my first tattoo when I was 58 years old

I bite my fingernails

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
:)

My brother did teach me how to shoot a rifle. That's my truthful statement. It was a .22--I was about 7 (I might have been younger, but that seems doubtful--but it was before I was 9).

My grandparents had this sort of farmhouse (2 barns--one dangerous, one less so).. I miss that place.
good times...
I almost said that! That's very cool that you have that wonderful memory.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that it's between 2 and 3!!!! Hmmmmmm...... I know your personality pretty well so ima say #2!!! LOL
Yup! Well... yea, kinda, LOL

I DID have a cavity when I was younger and the night before my dentist appointment, I slipped on the ladder going up to the hayloft and knocked the tooth out! LOL

And I used to bite my fingernails really, really bad! Then a guy I had the hots for in high school told me he didn't like girls who bit their nails, so I quit! Just like that! (I dated him twice and he was a real jerk) But now my nails are really long.

But, I got my first (and only) tattoo last July 1st. It has my daughter's name (Nicolette - after my Mom whose name is Colette) with her birth date under it. Right above that I have a purple rose because her middle name is Rose (after her father's mom) and her birthstone is purple (amethyst). So, it has meaning behind it and I thought long and hard about it. It took me about 2 months to design it. It's on my upper left chest; right over my heart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Yup! Well... yea, kinda, LOL

I DID have a cavity when I was younger and the night before my dentist appointment, I slipped on the ladder going up to the hayloft and knocked the tooth out! LOL
And I used to bite my fingernails really, really bad! Then a guy I had the hots for in high school told me he didn't like girls who bit their nails, so I quit! Just like that! (I dated him twice and he was a real jerk) But now my nails are really long.

But, I got my first (and only) tattoo last July 1st. It has my daughter's name (Nicolette - after my Mom whose name is Colette) with her birth date under it. Right above that I have a purple rose because her middle name is Rose (after her father's mom) and her birthstone is purple (amethyst). So, it has meaning behind it and I thought long and hard about it. It took me about 2 months to design it. It's on my upper left chest; right over my heart.
Yay me!!! See I know you pretty well. And of all our conversations,I don't ever remember you mentioning it! But we share a similar story regarding our first and only tattoo! Call me ! I'll tell it to you!

Yea up until two years ago,I only had two cavities ever! Darn this Mountain Dew!!!!

Awe I also bit my nails as a child and had tried everything. Got a cool story on this one too! You wouldn't believe how I quit!!!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully this game will continue. It looks like fun.

1. I have had very long hair since I was a teenager.

2. I had a cat that could ring a doorbell.

3. I drove almost 2,000 miles when I moved from the east coast to the west coast.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hopefully this game will continue. It looks like fun.

1. I have had very long hair since I was a teenager.

2. I had a cat that could ring a doorbell.

3. I drove almost 2,000 miles when I moved from the east coast to the west coast.
I'll say number 1.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, the truth is #2. I once had a cat that would stretch up next to the front door. Her paws reached the doorbell and we praised her for ' telling ' us she wanted to come back in.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay me!!! See I know you pretty well. And of all our conversations,I don't ever remember you mentioning it! But we share a similar story regarding our first and only tattoo! Call me ! I'll tell it to you!

Yea up until two years ago,I only had two cavities ever! Darn this Mountain Dew!!!!

Awe I also bit my nails as a child and had tried everything. Got a cool story on this one too! You wouldn't believe how I quit!!!
Tell us the cool story about how you quit biting your nails please. I did it by getting acrylic nails until mine grew out. I couldn't bite my nails and was out of the habit by the time my own grew out.