Toys that your cat never gets tired of!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My apt. I have rescued too many. But who can resist? It's our house
As long as you can care well for and love them, it is not "too many." Everyone should get humane education and everyone possible should take an active role in spay/neuter and adopting for life. That's what's necessary to stop the suffering and homelessness. ALL cats deserve respect and protection, and when possible, loving homes for life.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as you can care well for and love them, it is not "too many." Everyone should get humane education and everyone possible should take an active role in spay/neuter and adopting for life. That's what's necessary to stop the suffering and homelessness. ALL cats deserve respect and protection, and when possible, loving homes for life.
Leasing office is not aware that I have any unless they come over. Everyone will hide. So I have one cat!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lived there for 12 years. One day I will move in a big house!
There's no perfect place. Home maintenance is $$$ and bad neighbors, like mine to the south, can be just as bad as bad neighbors in an apartment. But you do get some autonomy if you keep your taxes up, bills paid, and maintenance done. Renters possibly don't realize what they're paying for in their rent. They have to pay for all the things I have to pay out of pocket for.

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't think of the toy's name, I have it at the tip of my tongue, but it's the one that's basically a piece of wire with pieces of cork attached. That's the one that Oliver aged 4 goes crazy for. He'll bring it to me for him to play.
Cali, aged 6 really doesn't play much anymore. However, she is fond of those little sponge balls which she'll bring to me as gifts. She'll also bring them to bed with her.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't think of the toy's name, I have it at the tip of my tongue, but it's the one that's basically a piece of wire with pieces of cork attached. That's the one that Oliver aged 4 goes crazy for. He'll bring it to me for him to play.
Cali, aged 6 really doesn't play much anymore. However, she is fond of those little sponge balls which she'll bring to me as gifts. She'll also bring them to bed with her.
That's the tried-and-true, oh-so-affordable, very durable and extremely PAWpular Cat Dancer, Frank123 Frank123 ! I've never met a cat who doesn't love this toy and da Bird, a similar wand toy with a sort of shuttlecock attached (feathers). My beloved Sun loved those foam footballs ("soccer" balls) and he'd play ecstatically when I'd throw one in the bathtub. So, it was "bathtub football" and I'd sing "the football song" while he played ("Football crazy/football mad/taken away the little sense/that he used to have!") We both loved that.

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's the tried-and-true, oh-so-affordable, very durable and extremely PAWpular Cat Dancer, Frank123 Frank123 ! I've never met a cat who doesn't love this toy and da Bird, a similar wand toy with a sort of shuttlecock attached (feathers). My beloved Sun loved those foam footballs ("soccer" balls) and he'd play ecstatically when I'd throw one in the bathtub. So, it was "bathtub football" and I'd sing "the football song" while he played ("Football crazy/football mad/taken away the little sense/that he used to have!") We both loved that.
Cat Dancer, that's it, thanks.