Top 5 Hotties!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Yul Brynner (when he was alive, in all of his glory as Pharoah in "The Ten Commandments")
Wasn't he also the King in The King and I? If so ubber hot. I was in love with that guy when I was a kid.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

OK, ladies. I'm afraid there is NO hotter man on the face of this earth than this:

Mr. Paul Stanley
You are definitely faithful!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

yup, my bad.
It's been forty forevers since I've seen it.
It ok... My boyfriend resites that line ALL THE TIME!! hahaha

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback for the Steelers. Oh, how I like the big, tall ones..
He has a "Got Milk" ad on the PA Turn Pike, right as you get out of the tunnels west bound, I nearly crash everytime.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I must post him.

If I had a dime for as many pictures and posters I had on my bedroom wall of Jon in 1990, I'd be one rich girl!!! And yet...my obsession is continuing into my 30's!!!

JON

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ya'll aren't spending nearly enough time talking about Leo

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

Wasn't he also the King in The King and I? If so ubber hot. I was in love with that guy when I was a kid.
Me too! My parents took me to see The King and I as a birthday present (when I was about 10) with Yul as the king. Sigh!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Cheryl, he makes my heart pitter-patter too. In fact, Bradley's been told forever that he looks like Mark Wahlberg in Boogie Nights (that's why we call him Dirk). Whaddya think??
Amy, I swear to you, when I was just going through the posts I'd missed since yesterday, and I saw your picture with your sweetie, I thought to myself,
Now what member of TCS had their pic taken with my personal hottie?

I honestly did. Anyway, YES he does very much resemble him. All I gotta say, is lucky you!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

I must post him.

If I had a dime for as many pictures and posters I had on my bedroom wall of Jon in 1990, I'd be one rich girl!!! And yet...my obsession is continuing into my 30's!!!

JON
Oh yes me too! Wall full of posters in the 80's and 90's. I still recall sitting in torturung heat waiting in line for one of his concerts when I was all of 13/14. It was SO hot that day they were throwing buckets of water on us to cool us down. But no matter - once the concert started it was hot HOT HOTTER
7800 Degrees Farenheit! Ha! Where's the bucket of cold water now?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

I must post him.

JON
JON JON JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is one sexy man. GRRRRRRRRR!

zazi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Adrian Brodie

Benicio Del Toro

Jude Law

Robert De niro... a LONG time ago

Ken Wahl... not so long ago

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Amy, I swear to you, when I was just going through the posts I'd missed since yesterday, and I saw your picture with your sweetie, I thought to myself,
Now what member of TCS had their pic taken with my personal hottie?

I honestly did. Anyway, YES he does very much resemble him. All I gotta say, is lucky you!
Aw, thanks Cheryl
I really do appreciate it! I'll be sure to show him this post- he never believes anyone when they tell him he looks like Mark!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, such widely varied tastes here! A LOT of real hotties listed. Mine run toward the more scuffed up, tattooed, big guys. Gee, no wonder my sweetie still looks so good to me after 20 years! Other than him in no particular order..........

Mike Ness-front man for Social Distortion
The Undertaker-pro wrestler
Gene Simmons
Tommy Lee
The Big Show-pro wrestler