Top 5 Hotties!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My top 5:

1. Still always and will be Brad Pitt! (grr baby grr)

2. Ashton Kutcher
3. Tom Selleck

4. Freddie Prinze Jr. (Sarah stole him away from me!!
)
5. Johnny Depp

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Wow, such widely varied tastes here! A LOT of real hotties listed. Mine run toward the more scuffed up, tattooed, big guys. Gee, no wonder my sweetie still looks so good to me after 20 years! Other than him in no particular order..........

Mike Ness-front man for Social Distortion
The Undertaker-pro wrestler
Gene Simmons
Tommy Lee
The Big Show-pro wrestler
Gene Simmons? Over Paul Stanley? I'm about to faint on that one. True, Gene has the sexy tongue, but Paul has the sexy everything else, and a cute booty to boot.

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

2) Orlando Bloom, esp w/a blond fishtail braid and a longbow!!!!
I prefer him with his natural curly brunette hair. OMG, what a GOD!!!!!

ok.. so obviously.. he's my #1 pic.

Followed by...

2. Will Smith
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Chris Judd (J Lo's ex)
5. Usher

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, do any of y'all refer to the sexy celebrities that you love as "baby daddies"? A coworker of mine and I always say "Bon Jovi is a baby daddy", "Constantine is a baby daddy", etc. Are we the only ones that do this?

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Actually, Mark's brother Donnie was in NKOTB. Mark was the lead member of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. They had a hit in the early 90s: Good Vibrations. He also did a lot of Calvin Klein underwear ads
Actually... Mark AND Donnie were in NKOTB... but MarK left early on because it wasnt his thing, so Joe McIntyre replaced him. But yes.. Mark was in Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch. I was a New Kids maniac growing up. LOL

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DinahCat

Actually... Mark AND Donnie were in NKOTB... but MarK left early on because it wasnt his thing, so Joe McIntyre replaced him. But yes.. Mark was in Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch. I was a New Kids maniac growing up. LOL
Woah, you know your NKOTB trivia! Dang- and I thought I was their biggest fan, lol.

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Legolas i only like him in his elf gear i dont like the actor

and i like this guy to i just dont know his name i liked him in xmen and in van helsing he is just a hottie all the way around

and of corse my favorit bad boy Skeet Ulrich

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, do any of y'all refer to the sexy celebrities that you love as "baby daddies"? A coworker of mine and I always say "Bon Jovi is a baby daddy", "Constantine is a baby daddy", etc. Are we the only ones that do this?
Can't say we do that here in NZ. But glad you think Jon is sexy!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL!!! That's hilarious. I didn't before, but I will now

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Hope, I have to agree that Paul Stanley is FINE, in fact when the band first started, he was my top pick. Over the years I developed a taste for men with heavier features. I have to admit that P. S. has a better build.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Viggo Mortensen--have you see A Walk on the Moon? The scene under the waterfall and the bodypainting . . . yum!
2. Bono
3. David Boreanaz
4. Matthew McConnaughey
5. Colin Firth

Runners-up: Johnny Depp, Andy Garcia, Joaquin Phoenix, James Marsters, Sting, Oded Fehr in The Mummy (the tatooed guy)

Sexy voices: Vin Diesel (the rest of the package I'm not into, but he has a great voice), Alan Rickman, John Malkovich, and Scott Stapp (former singer for Creed)

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazykitten

and i like this guy to i just dont know his name i liked him in xmen and in van helsing he is just a hottie all the way around
Hugh Jackman. Not only hot but very funny in every interview I've seen. He seems to have his head on straight regarding his fame.

2rascalkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Now this is a fun thread. Hahahaha! Okay let's see..... the top 5 I like are:

5. Vin Diesel
4. Andy Garcia
3. Hugh Jackman
2. Duane "The Rock" Johnson

and the number ONE man on my list............ OX, drummer of "Lushion". Hehehehe! My hubby that I love so much.