Tiny Tiger Wet Food

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I looked at it a while ago, at that time (realizing they may have changed the recipe) it seemed like a decent food. Unfortunately Poppycat didn't agree :)

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I bought some because occasionally my boys like a change. Neither of them would even get near enough to it to get a good whiff! That kind of surprised me because the ingredients are very similar to Fancy Feast Classics, which they will eat once in a great while, just for a change.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Its so difficult to find some my boy will eat grain free at the moment..hes really picky..I did finally get him transitioned to WELLNESS Gravies Chicken Flavor..But I know the carrots in it is causing him some constipation...I looked it up n YES carrots can cause constipation in some cats..something about soluble and insoluble fiber..He goes once every 2 days bm...But if I give him some pumpkin or his probiotic or his Wellactin which has fish oil in it n I read fish oil helps things to run smoothly through..Cause it didn't START til he got on THIS Wellness..Food..And YES he was transition slowly..Now hes still gets bm every 2 days unless I give him something to help it along..Thats why I mentioned Tiny Tiger..Could put that in his rotation..n take out the FF..

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at it a while ago, at that time (realizing they may have changed the recipe) it seemed like a decent food. Unfortunately Poppycat didn't agree :)
I just want to find some good not extra expensive but not cheap either..Grain Free Wet Cat Food...To go along with his Wellness Food..(wet food) n do away with the FF...just not happy feeding him FF...N NO HE WONT EAT PATE..

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought by product n meat by product is bad

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats LOVE Tiny Tiger. I'm actually putting in an order for some more Tuesday! Meat by-products aren't a bad thing. They are organ meats, which contain a lot of nutrients that I would rather my cats get in natural form vs. in a powder.

They didn't like American Journey as much as the TT.

You can order some Tiny Tiger and American Journey from Chewy and if Snowball doesn't like it, they will refund your money.

Alternately, you could try mixing some new food in with the Wellness that he likes and gradually transition him until he is eating all new food.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just ordered some Tiny Tiger for the first time on Saturday. I got a case of 24 cans for $6.50! I ordered it because I was trying to get up to $49 for the free shipping and was curious. He eats pate. I don’t know how long it will be at that discount price but it’s worth trying it! We get really good deals locally so I rarely look at wet food on line.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats LOVE Tiny Tiger. I'm actually putting in an order for some more Tuesday! Meat by-products aren't a bad thing. They are organ meats, which contain a lot of nutrients that I would rather my cats get in natural form vs. in a powder.

They didn't like American Journey as much as the TT.

You can order some Tiny Tiger and American Journey from Chewy and if Snowball doesn't like it, they will refund your money.

Alternately, you could try mixing some new food in with the Wellness that he likes and gradually transition him until he is eating all new food.
Did u get the chunks n extra gravy if so how big are the chunks??

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat loves Tiny Tiger :)

I would much rather see by-products in a food than grains or vegetables :) By-products are the things cats would eat anyways!
I just looked it up..its ( meat by products) not by products like I said previously..sorry..but just curious I thought I read the meat by product is bad for cats...so it really isn't???

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just looked it up..its ( meat by products) not by products like I said previously..sorry..but just curious I thought I read the meat by product is bad for cats...so it really isn't???
"Meat by-products are the non-rendered, clean parts, other than meat, derived from slaughtered mammals. It includes, but is not limited to lungs, spleen, kidneys, brain, livers, blood, bone, partially defatted low temperature fatty tissue, & stomachs & intestines freed of their contents. It does not include hair, horns, teeth & hoofs."

Know what a cat eats every time it eats a rodent or bird? All of that stuff ;) They are not good or bad, really. Yes named meat (chicken, beef, etc) vs unnamed (meat, poultry) is preferable, especially if dealing with allergies, but overall I don't avoid meat by-products. I do like to see a named meat source ahead of the by-products though on the label!