Tiny Tiger Wet Food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
"Meat by-products are the non-rendered, clean parts, other than meat, derived from slaughtered mammals. It includes, but is not limited to lungs, spleen, kidneys, brain, livers, blood, bone, partially defatted low temperature fatty tissue, & stomachs & intestines freed of their contents. It does not include hair, horns, teeth & hoofs."

Know what a cat eats every time it eats a rodent or bird? All of that stuff ;) They are not good or bad, really. Yes named meat (chicken, beef, etc) vs unnamed (meat, poultry) is preferable, especially if dealing with allergies, but overall I don't avoid meat by-products. I do like to see a named meat source ahead of the by-products though on the label!
Thanks im learning alot on this site..Been on here for awhile..but something's are confusing n that's why I ask questions...:)Im sure I will be back with some more...

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
"Meat by-products are the non-rendered, clean parts, other than meat, derived from slaughtered mammals. It includes, but is not limited to lungs, spleen, kidneys, brain, livers, blood, bone, partially defatted low temperature fatty tissue, & stomachs & intestines freed of their contents. It does not include hair, horns, teeth & hoofs."

Know what a cat eats every time it eats a rodent or bird? All of that stuff ;) They are not good or bad, really. Yes named meat (chicken, beef, etc) vs unnamed (meat, poultry) is preferable, especially if dealing with allergies, but overall I don't avoid meat by-products. I do like to see a named meat source ahead of the by-products though on the label!
U may have mentioned but I forgot..Yikes...Been searching too much I guess...Overloading the MIND...But what do u feed ure kitty ure kitties

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
U may have mentioned but I forgot..Yikes...Been searching too much I guess...Overloading the MIND...But what do u feed ure kitty ure kitties

I have a very picky cat lol. She only likes turkey, chicken, and salmon usually, and usually only pates. Right now she is eating a rotation of:

Soulistic Pate (Petco Brand)
Tiny Tiger (Chewy)
American Journey (Chewy)
Sheba Pates

I also add in some of these more expensive brands:
Weruva Pates
Nature's Variety Instinct
Caru Stews
Tiki Cat Velvet

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a very picky cat lol. She only likes turkey, chicken, and salmon usually, and usually only pates. Right now she is eating a rotation of:

Tiny Tiger (Chewy)
American Journey (Chewy)
Sheba Pates

Weruva Pates
Caru Stews
Tiki Cat Velvet
Yea my cat is picky...wont eat pates ...I tried him on Miko awhile back..that was a NO..but it wasn't pate..but he still didn't like the Miko flavors...

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise

Tiny Tiger (Chewy)
American Journey (Chewy)
Sheba Pates

Weruva Pates
Caru Stews
Tiki Cat Velvet
Screenshot_2019-10-28-13-35-55.png

Does these ingredients look ok or not

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I think they look ok in rotation with something else, seems I'd read that xanthan gum isn't the greatest but if your cats eat this food, a menu rotation with another food or two can make it work 👍

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I think they look ok in rotation with something else, seems I'd read that xanthan gum isn't the greatest but if your cats eat this food, a menu rotation with another food or two can make it work 👍
Yea I know...I saw the xanthan gum...Will always need some advice...Thanks Just wasn't too sure about some of the ingredients

Uncled

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine only eat Pate style too,mostly Friskie s and store brands comparable to Fancy Feast classic pate. I too used to worry about meat by products but after reading up on the subject I'm fine with them,good.luck with your food search it can be maddening!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine only eat Pate style too,mostly Friskie s and store brands comparable to Fancy Feast classic pate. I too used to worry about meat by products but after reading up on the subject I'm fine with them,good.luck with your food search it can be maddening!
Yes it can