This Poor Cat

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Some sweet news tonight.  I had a call from a man asking about his lost cat!

Sebastian called  me frantic about his Lulu!  She's his baby!  I'm going to bring her home to him tomorrow, and he will be getting his spay certificate on Saturday!   His brother in law called to help with translation (I do speak Spanish, but  i get lost on a phone sometimes)  saying that Sebastian was crying like a girl every night about his cat.  

I'm so glad that there is a happy ending for her!

Margret

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awesome news! She'll be so happy to see her owner. I love happy endings! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she'll find a home asap, too. She's beautiful and sweet.

Some pics from tonight.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash.
Sleepy Johnny Cash.

Of course. Hank.has to be the first one to try the new toy. Naomi supervises.

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could take all your babies. They're so sweet.

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A burrito is a tortilla wrapped around refried beans, meat, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, hot peppers, whatever you like.  Once it's all wrapped up it becomes easy to eat with your hands.  Basically, a sandwich made with a tortilla.  (You know tortilla?  Flat, unleavened soft bread, usually made of maize, sometimes wheat.  Round, about an 8 inch diameter.  Pronounced tor-tee'-yuh.  The double L changes to a Y sound in Spanish.)

With cats, "burrito wrapping" is synonymous with "towel wrapping."  The analogy isn't exact, as burritos generally have the tortilla tucked in at each end.

Margret
sounds yummy... I make and sell tortillas in my area

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Guess who ate about 1/2 a jar of baby chicken, and PEED!  oh boy, she PEED, people!  Its the only time one would celebrate cat pee, i think!  ;)   Hopefully, she'll eat a little more a bit later after the 2nd dose of antibiotics.  
ishhh I know that happy feeling... my lil 1 after he had diarrhea I even took pics of his first furm poop

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I need one of those mugs!  I'd even put my Blue Willow mugs away for that one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A VERY happy ending!

I left co-op early to get to the shelter to  get Lulul, then later tonight, I brought her home.

Her Daddy cried when he got her!  He hugged her and kissed her and was SO SO HAPPY!

I had a chat with him and told him that she really need to stay inside, and why.    He agreed, and then, I gave him a certificate for a spay and all her shots. 

I LOVE MY SHELTER!  When i told them about Sebastian, and I told them how he really didn' thave the $100 for the spay fee for now, and really didn't want her to be in the shelter until he can get it, they gave me the certificate, and told me to tell him to come and give what he can, when he can. 

Its obviously a house full of young immigrant  men live together, and just as obvious how they love the cat!  As I was leaving, a few of them were coming over to pet the cat, love on her, etc. 

I told Sebastian when I could book the spay appointment, I would, then I'd come get Lulu and bring her to the Vet for spay, then bring her home to him that night.   I am not quite sure he totally understood, so i will speak with  his brother in law later when he get home. Carlos speaks  more English. 

So, it's pretty much been a terrific night!  HOORAY for Lulu!  She's home, safe, inside, and getting spayed! 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a chat with him and told him that she really need to stay inside, and why.    He agreed, and then, I gave him a certificate for a spay and all her shots. 

I LOVE MY SHELTER!  When i told them about Sebastian, and I told them how he really didn' thave the $100 for the spay fee for now, and really didn't want her to be in the shelter until he can get it, they gave me the certificate, and told me to tell him to come and give what he can, when he can. 

Its obviously a house full of young immigrant  men live together, and just as obvious how they love the cat!  As I was leaving, a few of them were coming over to pet the cat, love on her, etc. 

I told Sebastian when I could book the spay appointment, I would, then I'd come get Lulu and bring her to the Vet for spay, then bring her home to him that night.   I am not quite sure he totally understood, so i will speak with  his brother in law later when he get home. Carlos speaks  more English. 

So, it's pretty much been a terrific night!  HOORAY for Lulu!  She's home, safe, inside, and getting spayed! 
That's really nice of you to make the appointment and them take the cat for the spay. Especially with everything else you have going on.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OMG! That is amazing. So glad it's working out. You are a doll for working this out and explaining everything!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he's just a kid.  He's almost as cute as Lulu!

I'm so glad you're there for these folks, and that your local shelter is so understanding.

Margret

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's such great news about Lulu and Sebastian.

I'm quite shocked at the size of the bears in your area. I don't think I'd ever leave the house again if I saw one of those on my back lawn.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy for Lulu and Sebastian. I know how hard it is when your baby is lost. @Wendydelmo  you must be an angel, doing everything you do. I know he and his family are so thankful for your help.

BTW - lovely mug
 I give two paws of approval.  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love the story of Lulu...and now she is back with the young man who so loves her.  And will get her spay and her shots!  Lulu really lucked out when she ran across you!