This Poor Cat

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lord, they're looking pitiful!  But that is no reflection on you at all!  That's a bunch of kittens to be caring for, even with two queens.  Stands to reason that they'd be a bit worse for wear with that brood to ride heard on and feed!  God love you for what you are doing for them!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How many calories does the white wine have!!!
Does it reeeeeeealy matter?  She'll run it all off, chasing kittens!  Besides, calories in wine don't count.  They're too drunk to stick to you.  That's my story. and I'm sticking to it.  Just like I keep my chocolate on top of the refrigerator, because calories are afraid of heights and will panic and jump to their deaths within 2 hours.  My mother told me that and my mother would not lie.  Much.  Often.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Does it reeeeeeealy matter?  She'll run it all off, chasing kittens!  Besides, calories in wine don't count.  They're too drunk to stick to you.  That's my story. and I'm sticking to it.  Just like I keep my chocolate on top of the refrigerator, because calories are afraid of heights and will panic and jump to their deaths within 2 hours.  My mother told me that and my mother would not lie.  Much.  Often.
I like how you think, especially about the wine! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was being silly.
When I still lived in England, my dad used to make cream. One day I was having some pie or something and I asked mum if there was any cream. No she said and if you don't believe me you can go and check,which I did. A lovely big bowl of the stuff was sitting there. She was flabbergasted that I didn't believe her. Dad made the cream at night. My bedroom was over the kitchen so I could here him if I was still awake!!!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was pretty sure you were kidding, @Stewball   I would never have given a flip answer if I had thought it was serious.  That's the problem with communicating like this...you can't see the big grins, or hear the laughing tone of voice, and I keep forgetting the dratted emojis (emojies?)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was pretty sure you were kidding, @Stewball
  I would never have given a flip answer if I had thought it was serious.  That's the problem with communicating like this...you can't see the big grins, or hear the laughing tone of voice, and I keep forgetting the dratted emojis (emojies?)
I don't use them. I'm on mobile. I thought you realised by the rest of your msg. You must learn British sense of humour.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Let's all have a glass and be happy!!!!!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, we've gone entirely sidewise...I knew you were kidding, but thought you thought I didn't know you were kidding.  SNORTLE...I get dry humor.  Can't have been reared by my father and not get dry humor.  It does occasionally get away from me, though.  I don't spend nearly enough time with dry humor folks.  I miss it.

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hello, my cat peoples! 

The kittens and mommas are all doing well, the Mommas are SO SKINNY even though I give them wet food 5 times a day ,always have kibble out, water, offer KMR and that nasty looking high-calorie gel,and I cook them an egg, too.  I suppose it's all the nursing of 12 kittens! 

The bigger kittens are looking a little interested in Wynonna's food- so it won't be long now! 

I do have a question-  Wynonna seems to be getting shyer and shyer--- she will come to me, but she runs at first ,then comes up.  Any ideas? 

Here's some kittens cuteness for you. I'm making up a poster with all of them with theri names  - I was waiting for their eyes to open!

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
It's possible that Wy is going into heat again and this is contributing to the new behavior. Do you see any signs of inflammation around her nipples?

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh, i didn't think of that. i'll check. I have 2 male, altered cats upstairs. The cattery is in the basement.  (walk out, finished basement)