The worst cat name

kmlarsen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One lady I know named one of her kittens Snicklefritz. I would be embarassed
if I had to call out his name.She had 2 other kittens.I can't remember the names, but they were just as bad.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From the vet clinic (clients' cats):

Hemorrhoid, Pizza Head, and PITA (for pain in the ***)

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

From the vet clinic:

Hemorrhoid, Pizza Head, and PITA (for pain in the ***)

Hemmorrhoid... now I think that is probably one of the worst! and I would be so embarrassed to have to tell my vet that!

What about some of the best names? I've been thinking of some for my Willow's unborn kits. We're only gonna keep one, but you know... Dont know their personality yet, or looks, but we're betting on red kitties, or torties. Anyway, I seen a cute name someone posted somewhere -- Nacho. Thought that's pretty clever for a orange cat

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Anyway, I seen a cute name someone posted somewhere -- Nacho. Thought that's pretty clever for a orange cat

Marian, that's a great name, IF that's one of the kits you're keeping. then you can tell folks who come to adopt one, "That's NACHO cat!!"

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Marian, that's a great name, IF that's one of the kits you're keeping. then you can tell folks who come to adopt one, "That's NACHO cat!!"
That's hilarious!
I'm marking that down

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when I was little a stray came to our house with one ear chopped off and bloody and we got it all fixed and named her snuggles but my mom, even now after she's been dead about 3 years, still calls her "One Ear".. she CANNOT remember the name snuggles for some reason..

And my sil has a cat named pia for pain in the a** and had another kitten named LS (ellis) standing for little sh**. But it's out of love

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a cat at the vet that's name is Stinky, poor cat! LOL! This cat was 15.? pounds, too! HUGE! He would always sit on the paper work that we needed. LOL!

My grandpa had a dog when he was younger that was stray, and started coming around his house. He named it, "Here Here." He also had a cat he named, "Kitty Kitty!" My aunt had a Chihuahua that was named, "Dinky."

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hemmorrhoid... now I think that is probably one of the worst! and I would be so embarrassed to have to tell my vet that!
, definitely! Poor cat!

What about some of the best names?
That's an easy one, Calamity Jane, Wild Bill, Topaz, Tri-Bi, and Biffy!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh and my bf's sister had a cat named "Yo".. because it was a stray and when it first came they would say "yo" to get it's attention..

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat when I was a baby was name Tizi which, I always thought meant bird but it was short for titsian.. because my mum like the painter.

Ever since, though I've wanted to name a cat bird

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I call CJ "CB" for "Cottonball" sometimes, and sometimes I call Billy, "UCB!" Anyone guess what that means?
Figure it out? Well, it means.....

UCB equals USED COTTON BALL! LOL! We call CJ Cottonball because she's white, and Billy Used Cotton Ball because he's a light orange! LOL!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Actually it's funny that you mentioned the name Cocaine Amy, because when Tiff got Coco she found out his name was actually Cocaine. A couple of drug addicts had him and that was his name, so she just kept Coco for short and changed Cocaine to Coconut.
Oh lordy, what are people thinking?!?!?! Coco is MUCH better! Even Coconut is kinda cute

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh *groan* I just thought of what my Dads absolutely beautiful Black Exotic SH was named.. It was called BC(Black c***
) He told us kids it was called Black cat, so that wasn't so bad...but

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Worst cat name I ever heard was Butch
Did not suit that cat at all.
Im not one to judge cat names though, as I have a "Big Head" and a "Manytoes"

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

Worst cat name I ever heard was Butch
Did not suit that cat at all.
Im not one to judge cat names though, as I have a "Big Head" and a "Manytoes"

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The awful girl that declawed one of my rescues named him eminem. YUCK!!!
I had a friend years ago that named his black cat the "n" word. That was the laziest cat I have ever seen. I watched a mouse run between his feet, and he watched it until he flipped himself over, the went to sleep right where he landed. He would get mad and eat his owner's marijuana if left alone too long. For such a lazy creature, he would devote hours to finding the stash. He was a very sweet cat, though, loved his cuddles. He lived to be 22.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This isn't as bad as some of the others, but I had a friend years ago who named her cat Yoda.

She wasn't a Star Wars fan or anything like that. She said she chose the name because the cat was "ugly like Yoda" and had a weird looking nose. Yoda the Cat was actually handsome big gray tabbycat they took in, he was not ugly at all!!!

The times I visited them and they'd say stuff to Yoda, I always pictured in my head this little alien guy wearing a robe who talked funny. Ugly name, cute cat. =-/

Then last time I talked to her she told me they didn't want to bring him with them into their brand new home. So on moving day they left Yoda behind. I haven't talked to her since, really.