The Whatcha' Doing thread

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about checking out facebook, maybe play Bejewelled 2 for a bit then head off to watch Deep Impact. Think I am going to have to start looking for another game soon. I am almost all Bejewelled 2 out. The only thing about Facebook games is they take forever to download, I have dial-up at home and it takes forever....Which is hugely frustrating..

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it looks like it's time to call it a night for me and the kittiesl. Just finished watching Deep Impact and am now heading off to dreamland. Hopefully my wrist won't give me a hard night. I just put a tensor bandage on it so that should help to keep it settled down. Nighty night everyone.....hope you all have a wonderful sleep..

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Well it looks like it's time to call it a night for me and the kittiesl. Just finished watching Deep Impact and am now heading off to dreamland. Hopefully my wrist won't give me a hard night. I just put a tensor bandage on it so that should help to keep it settled down. Nighty night everyone.....hope you all have a wonderful sleep..
You too!

I'm just relaxing - should be at home doing some cleaning though!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sitting here in my night clothes thinking about getting some motivation.

Should be getting dressed and tiding up a bit because I have company coming for lunch.......oh well....just five more minutes....

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm working on taking apart my water bed! Not very fun!!

I had designs on doing some laundry today, but I don't think I'll get to it: I'm so tired. As soon as my new bed arrives, I'm throwing the comforter over top of it and going to sleep on top. I'm too tired to even think about making up a bed!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eating chex mix while DH relaxes from work. We are thinking hot dogs for dinner b/c we are too tired for anything else.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am about to go to my afternoon class. I got done with my morning classes early so I hurried at the barn to go eat lunch with my family.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just cleaned out my car for the first time in a year.
It was disgusting. Now my throat and chest hurts from being out in the cold for so long.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am off to bed....gonna read for a few, then catch some sleep. Love the fresh northern air.... it can put insomniacs asleep when they're not used to it.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeling very relaxed and pruney right now after lounging in the bathtub for about 45 minutes.

I used my really aromatic lavender bubble bath and topped it off with some lavender and chamomile baby powder..

Now I am going to maybe play Bejewelled for a bit then head off to bed.

Nightie Night everyone.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to take a walk up to the post office shortly, and maybe do some window shopping while I am uptown. Need to pick up a couple of things some cat treats for Linny and some yogurt for me.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished cleaning up the kitchen and now am going to putter at the computer for awhile. There are a couple of programs on later that I want to watch but not until after 9.