The Whatcha' Doing thread

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
just got home a little while ago from my oh so crappy job
now it's time to relax, play wit the babies & watch my show...I picked up some wine too so I'll be drinking as well

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got home a while ago and am relaxing in my lounge chair logged into TCS with three cats in my lap! They've never quite realized that three objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time, but they try!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about starting dinner early so I can get it finished up and spend a quiet evening first soaking in the tub for awhile, then curling up in bed with the kitties and a good movie. My sister dropped off a couple of movies that she had, Steel Magnolia's and Ladyhawke------two of my favorites.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting over the stress of ending a relationship and watching my new rescue, Friday, in his enclosure.
Friday is a native tarantula my neighbor found his his garage.
Since they spray pesticide out here, I'm going to wait and see if he makes it, if he does, I'll release him far out in the desert at night next week.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Think it is time for me and the kids to call it a day. Hope everyone get a good nights rest I know I pretty worn out so I don't think I will have any problems getting to sleep. Nighty night all......

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to start dinner here in a couple of minutes.

Shouldn't take to long to make so after that just tiding up the kitchen then figuring out what I am going to spend the evening doing....

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking I should be asleep, but am too pumped up.....

I guess it would help if I got into bed and at least tried to sleep LOL.

night folks.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gonna Check out a couple of things on Facebook then think about cleaning out my fridge. I know that there is a container in the back that when I bumped it putting stuff away last night growled at me.....

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to do my chemistry homework. Or I was trying. It's stoichiometry (who's even heard of that?!) and while I seem to be able to do it in class I'm totally lost now. So I figured I'd catch up on TCS posts!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching cats 101, and thinking about lunch

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my refridgarator is all clean and tidy now. Nothing in their looking to escape as we sleep tonight. Not even sure what was in the container and certainly wasn't going to open it and find out. So that about it as far as my energy for today. I just put a tensor bandage on my wrist and am going to take a bit of a rest. Independance Day is on the Space Channel this afternoon so that will give me something to watch...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
quickly caught up with people, as my friend is playing on her computer....now I'm bout ready to go kick her off hers.