The Whatcha' Doing thread

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling sorry for myself because my cheesecake developed a huge crack while cooling (ARGH!) so I think I'm gonna try and find a game to play online that'll take my mind off it for a while

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

I'm feeling sorry for myself because my cheesecake developed a huge crack while cooling (ARGH!) so I think I'm gonna try and find a game to play online that'll take my mind off it for a while
I have yet to bake a satisfactory cheesecake. Well at least to my standards (which are of course a cheesecake that is as good as my mom's
). They're tricky little devils! I've had several crack while cooling. *sigh*

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
trying to watch So You Think You Can Dance, however Frankie is in heat & it's hard to hear over her constant meowing & howling!!!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
having a martini, facebooking Sarah about Stumpy and taking notes about programming my kiln.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to check my facebook page:
, then getting dressed and heading out to do my errands..

Just waiting for some motivation to come my way, seem to be a bit lacking in it this morning..

oodlesofpoodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
doing the bum dance in my seat in hopes that the numbness will subside...if i keep working at a computer all day i am going to end up with a flat feelingless butt.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am going to head over to Facebook for 1/2 hour or so to play Bejewlled 2 then head off to bed to watch Criminal Minds, and C.S.I. New York.
Hope everyone has a good night sleep.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I should be working
but instead I'm playing on TCS & Facebook...only 25 more mins till my smoke break & only 7-1/2 hrs until I get to go home