The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Stewball, yeah, finally fell asleep at some point.

I am DRAGGING this morning. I think DST has thrown my body off something fierce this year. I need to get up early some morning to get myself back to normal I think. I should have just gotten up when I was awake at 4:30 this morning but I was too exhausted to even consider that.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just finishing up drinking my coffee. I was just coming down the stairs with my son this morning when one of my good friends was coming to the door with a surprise coffee and muffin for me. My children ate more of the muffin than I did, but I enjoyed every bit of the way too big coffee.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting. I'm feeling very sad as I'm in trouble with some friends and I'm crying because my back hurts soooo much today. It's a rotten day. Blah.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
  Stewball  
   Sending you vibes to feel better.  
It sounds like everything is piled on at once.  

I'm taking a break from cleaning my apartment.  This is the "pre-cleaning" break that I take before actually doing anything.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Stewball  
   Sending you vibes to feel better.  
It sounds like everything is piled on at once.  

I'm taking a break from cleaning my apartment.  This is the "pre-cleaning" break that I take before actually doing anything.  
That's also known as "fixing" as in 'I'm fixing to do the dishes".  I used to tell DH, "I'm fixing to get ready". It sounds great until people figure out that it means that you're really doing not a thing. 

@Stewball  I hope you feel better soon too and the boys are being good to you. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's also known as "fixing" as in 'I'm fixing to do the dishes".  I used to tell DH, "I'm fixing to get ready". It sounds great until people figure out that it means that you're really doing not a thing. :lol3:

@Stewball
 I hope you feel better soon too and the boys are being good to you. :hugs:
You both have made me cry. Thank you for your messages.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting. I'm feeling very sad as I'm in trouble with some friends and I'm crying because my back hurts soooo much today. It's a rotten day. Blah.
ohhhh, Stewball  
  to you...

It seems everything always gets dumped at once.. It is not fair....

You are not your normal self....

You have been under a tremendous amount of pain lately..please be good to yourself...

can you grab a kitty and get some kitty love?  
   always helps me a bit...

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhhh, Stewball  :alright:   to you...

It seems everything always gets dumped at once.. It is not fair....:alright:
You are not your normal self....:bawling2:

You have been under a tremendous amount of pain lately..please be good to yourself...:hugs:

can you grab a kitty and get some kitty love?  :rub:    always helps me a bit...
I don't get kitty love. My ex does.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in bed in my usual position. Been quite a blank day.
My daughter came to visit me and we worked out what she'll make for supper Friday night. My son phoned and I wept down the phone to him. About my back.
Oh well. Bad day all round. Hugs to all of you.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got my 2nd cup of coffee. Trying to coordinate with my friend for tonight. We go to this show every year on St. Patrick's Day - I think this is my 6th year in a row going now - and I meant all week to try and coordinate with her, but kept forgetting. It's a band called Beer Nuts, and they throw beer at the audience (seriously). It sounds horrible to some folks to hear it but it's such a *fun* show. And gives me a reason to take off work the next day and I really needed that regardless this week. I just wish I wasn't so darn tired - dang DST! Anyway, trying to figure out all the things I need to do today. Both home and work, since I'm off tomorrow.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finishing my coffee. I haven't really started on any projects yet for the day. I am still working on gathering tax info for the accountant. Later, I need to go to the grocery store.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

sitting here slowly sipping a ginger ale. i've gotten a nasty cold, the first one in a good 5 years or so. will be back in bed very shortly.
Take care of yourself...there are some real nasty bugs going around...I know your kitties will be cuddling and helping you feel better...

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Take care of yourself...there are some real nasty bugs going around...I know your kitties will be cuddling and helping you feel better...
yes, i will. thank you! i did my monthly shopping last saturday, and that would be where/from whom i was gifted with this lovely cold. i mean, living in my rural area i don't come into contact with people that often, the only times being when i do my shopping. 

just contemplating making the cats their snack and then heating up some soup for myself. and glad that i kept down the cereal i had for my breakfast.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lamenting my phone. I threw it at the wall the other day
. It broke into three pieces and then fell in the cats' water dish
. I wound up putting the SIM card in my old phone, but that phone is worthless when it comes to internet
. So, I probably won't be on much for the next couple weeks. I need to buy a new phone first.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

Lamenting my phone. I threw it at the wall the other day
. It broke into three pieces and then fell in the cats' water dish
. I wound up putting the SIM card in my old phone, but that phone is worthless when it comes to internet
. So, I probably won't be on much for the next couple weeks. I need to buy a new phone first.
This sounds like something I would do.
  Inanimate objects have an uncanny way of getting revenge!   Hope you get your new phone soon as we'll miss you!  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got my 2nd cup of coffee. Trying to coordinate with my friend for tonight. We go to this show every year on St. Patrick's Day - I think this is my 6th year in a row going now - and I meant all week to try and coordinate with her, but kept forgetting. It's a band called Beer Nuts, and they throw beer at the audience (seriously). It sounds horrible to some folks to hear it but it's such a *fun* show. And gives me a reason to take off work the next day and I really needed that regardless this week. I just wish I wasn't so darn tired - dang DST! Anyway, trying to figure out all the things I need to do today. Both home and work, since I'm off tomorrow.
So you'll be home Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Nice long weekend.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, i will. thank you! i did my monthly shopping last saturday, and that would be where/from whom i was gifted with this lovely cold. i mean, living in my rural area i don't come into contact with people that often, the only times being when i do my shopping.  :sigh:

just contemplating making the cats their snack and then heating up some soup for myself. and glad that i kept down the cereal i had for my breakfast.
Soup'a good. Especially chicken soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.