The Weight Loss Support Group - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gained 6.6 pounds, waist is up 2cm, flu + eating quick rye bread and tuna, oh and lots of chocolate.

Another thing is that some of change is because scale being funny, it does get sometimes weird low readings, but sure enough, waist measurement is telling to me that weight has gone up.

Tomorrow morning I should measure waist right after waking up to see more controlled number as that is usually when I take my measurements and it is now early afternoon, also I have just eaten, so 2-3 pounds too much in scales, at least I hope so!

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am up 1.4 pounds today to 189. I had my gall bladder surgery on Friday and was given a bunch of fluids. Then was having some problems yesterday and was back to the ER yesterday having trouble with anxiety. After a few rounds of tests I found out had pneumonia. So more fluids. 

This week I will focus on getting better and pray I don't gain any more. But I feel so much better not being in pain no more. 

We will get this next week guys. 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm up a smidgen .2lbs. 

Yesterday afternoon I started the foster kitten diet.  For those unfamiliar with this one, it's when you spend all your time playing and giving attention to your cats so no one gets jealous or feels left out.  No time for snacking.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I did a little shopping yesterday for some clothes for fall. Ended up at Christopher and Banks and tried on some things. The last pair of pants I bought there was a size 10. They're too big, so I grabbed an 8 and tried them on. Still too big. I am now wearing a size 6! I don't think it's me, though; rather their pants run large, I think. I'm still wearing Large tops and sweaters, though; the Mediums are just a bit tight and I really don't like wearing tight clothes. Rick told me I should try the tops on for him and he'll be the judge 

It's the walking; I honestly think it's from the walking.

Who knew I'd ever be a size 6?! Even if it is just because the sizes run large. 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I did a little shopping yesterday for some clothes for fall. Ended up at Christopher and Banks and tried on some things. The last pair of pants I bought there was a size 10. They're too big, so I grabbed an 8 and tried them on. Still too big. I am now wearing a size 6! I don't think it's me, though; rather their pants run large, I think. I'm still wearing Large tops and sweaters, though; the Mediums are just a bit tight and I really don't like wearing tight clothes. Rick told me I should try the tops on for him and he'll be the judge 

It's the walking; I honestly think it's from the walking.

Who knew I'd ever be a size 6?! Even if it is just because the sizes run large. 
It's you. You are putting in the work. Congrats on a size six. 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was back down to 186.8 this morning. My cousin gave me some jeans a few months ago as motivation to fit into. At the time I was a size 20 and thought she was crazy. This morning they fit and look good. I can't believe they were a 12/13 skinny jean. Me in skinny jeans. When I read about all you wonderful ladies in a size 8 I think there is no way I could fit in that. But you know I think that will be my goal a size 8. No rush I hope to be there by my 40th in April. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
138.8. Did some major eating over the weekend. We were at the store yesterday and Rick bought me a bag of peanut M &Ms.....he said I needed them, even if I didn't realize it. Then we got a small container of guacamole and a small bag of Tostitos scoops for dipping while watching the Eagles-Steelers game; he watched the game while I sat with him on the couch and played on my iPad. I didn't walk yesterday, but did this morning. I suppose the big weight gain will show up on the scales tomorrow morning.

At this rate, I shall never see 135.

Last edited:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was 184.2 this morning. Lord I pray I make it to 183 by next Monday. It will be my nine month mark and that will make 100 pounds lost.

I had Larry get on the scale last night so I can find my goal weight. He weighed 160 pounds with clothes on at 8 o'clock at night. That is so frustrating because the man can eat. Those 2 whopper meals for 10 bucks at burger king, yeap he can eat both burgers and fries plus a Large drink and a hour later eat again and not gain a pound. Any way I have decided that I want to get to 150-155 so I can for once in our life together be smaller than him. I think I can get there by my next birthday in April. 

138.8. Did some major eating over the weekend. We were at the store yesterday and Rick bought me a bag of peanut M &Ms.....he said I needed them, even if I didn't realize it. Then we got a small container of guacamole and a small bag of Tostitos scoops for dipping while watching the Eagles-Steelers game; he watched the game while I sat with him on the couch and played on my iPad. I didn't walk yesterday, but did this morning. I suppose the big weight gain will show up on the scales tomorrow morning.

At this rate, I shall never see 135.
It will be ok every now and then we need a mental break and no counting of calories and just enjoying the day. You will see 135 sooner than you think. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag of peanut m&ms too. I also bought a Christmas pudding ( single serve) and a peanut slab (NZ choc bar). They are in my treats cupboard for when I deserve a treat. I actually forgot they were there until I read winchesters post. I am slowly- slowly reducing my calories and increasing cardio exercise. So far I've maintained. I feel much better about myself although I would like to see a little drop. Ok I lie. I would like to see a drastic change overnight :lol3: Summer is near :argh: SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. right?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday here. I had two serves of apple crumble last night and that's the worst thing ive done for 2 weeks. My weight went up this morning 200 grams. I've been doing cardio and running and I've been sticking to my diet. I'm dropping my cals a bit more. Maybe I'll have luck this week. I hope you all have great weigh ins.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I gained two pounds over the weekend. It was expected and I'll get it off. Honestly? It was worth it. We had prime rib on Friday night. Rick and I each made two pizzas (that's four pizzas!!!) on Saturday at our pizza class (plus we had a huge dough ball to bring home for the freezer), so that was our breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And last night, we stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home from Vermont. We ate road food (Pepsi, Cheez-its, Peanut M & Ms, store-bought choc chip cookies, and strawberry Twizzlers) on the way up and back. Weight gain was expected and I'll deal with it.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was up 2.6 pounds this week. I was at the ER on Tuesday because of stomach pains again, they actually haven't stopped since the surgery. I had a bag of fluids which put my weight up five pounds the next day. Friday we had pizza, I'll not do that again until I find out what's going on with my stomach. Then yesterday I made a dinner for my nieces birthday. I didn't eat with everyone else since it was to high in fat. But I did over indulge in the Chocolate Molten brownies. I had three. 

It's a new week and hopefully I will find answers this week. Good luck to everyone else for weigh in's. 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I weighed 167.4 today.  guess it's up.  I have a cold that is trying to be a sinus infection.  It might have succeeded.  I think it's time for antibiotics.

Yesterday was supposed to be Day 1 of an AIP (auto-immune protocol) diet.  I was doing ok until the vet visit.  It was in the afternoon, we were there for over an hour for vaccinations for Eclipse.  I was tired, thirsty and all I could think about was the Baskin Robins 3 doors down.  So after wards we went and I got a mini milk shake and I watched the guy put in 3 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream in the cup.  I swear I didn't realize it had so much ice cream in it.  Then we got home and I had 7 gluten free cookies. Then dark chocolate after dinner.  I keep looking for something to make me feel better and yes, the shake and cookies did. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:woohoo:I finally did it. Woo!! I lost 200 grams and 1/2 cm off my waist.

Good luck everybody. :clap:

Oh and I'd just like to add that I haven't eaten any of the treats I bought yet. :D

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Way to go, Tammat! Keep it up! 

And.....my weekend weight is back. 
 140.6. Really, I guess that's not too bad overall. I keep hanging right around 140, which doesn't bother me too much. I'm pretty much OK with 140; my doctor says 135 (preferably 130, and I refuse to go there). Maybe I'm just maintaining? Maybe it's a good thing? Maybe I'm just making excuses? 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am up five pounds this week. I was on some meds that made me so so hungry. By Friday I was like forget it and took the weekend off from logging and weighing. I ate whatever I wanted as much as I wanted. It just shows me I will always have to watch what I eat. 

I am going back to a deficit today as well as IF and exercising. Hopefully I will get at least two pounds of this off this week. 

Status
Not open for further replies.