The Secret Santa Discussion Thread

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not received my gift yet either...I am being much more patient now that I know why mine hasn't arrived yet
Thank you to whoever you are

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Ss got her box and sent this pm.
Here is the pm.
I had told her I had Sara because she had asked who I had.

Thanks for the great package! Loved it and Butzie loved the mini mousies. You weren't my Secret Santa, right? I thought that you said that Sarah was yours.

Thanks again and Belgium chocolates are my favorite.

Luv ya,
Rosemary

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

My Ss got her box and sent this pm.
Here is the pm.
I had told her I had Sara because she had asked who I had.

Thanks for the great package! Loved it and Butzie loved the mini mousies. You weren't my Secret Santa, right? I thought that you said that Sarah was yours.

Thanks again and Belgium chocolates are my favorite.

Luv ya,
Rosemary
BUSTED! I think you should just put the paw forward and confess to the crime of giving! Of course at this point, how could you be less obvious......

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't received my Secret Santa gift
.......I just hope my Secret Santa didn't spend extra money sending it, because I haven't received any notice of attempt to deliver either. I do live in NYC and deliveries can sometimes be tricky, but there is usually a notice..........

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't received anything from my SS either, Cheylink, so you're not alone.

Hopefully, nothing got lost in the mail..

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't received a parcel yet, either, but it was supposed to be here and it's not my SS's fault that it has not arrived. Karen has been keeping me posted, and I gather it has arrived in Vancouver. However, the weather has been soooooooooo wacky here (much snow in a no-snow city) that it's no wonder deliveries are messed up. Once Mother Nature sees fit to return us to some semblance of normalcy, they'll get those things sorted out and the parcel will arrive. Till then, it's not the only thing I haven't received, and I'm not stressing over any of them, because that won't make it happen any faster. And, hey! Christmas isn't over until the last present arrives!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not stressing over it, but I am kinda worried that it might have gotten lost or stolen in the mail. I haven't even heard if whether or not the package was shipped yet..

I'm actually kinda glad that I'll have something to look forward to after Christmas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've received a quite few PM's from people asking to check if their SS parcel was received or if their SS has shipped their gift. I can and will, but I am going to give the delivery services today to catch up before I do.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't figured out who my SS is either. I got some clues but that didn't help. Plus due to dial up internet I do not load signatures and if I started now I still would be on the computer 24 hours later looking at all the posts!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I still haven't figured out who my SS is either. I got some clues but that didn't help. Plus due to dial up internet I do not load signatures and if I started now I still would be on the computer 24 hours later looking at all the posts!!
What were the clues? I forget

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't figured out who my secret santa is either.
And my recipient got her package before Christmas but hasn't posted about opening it yet. And my daughter (KrazyCatlover) hasn't gotten a package yet. I feel bad for her because this was her first time participating.

I sure understand getting something out late or weather problems. Sometimes it is unavoidable. But I think it's always a good idea to have a secret snooper tell your recipient that you at least sent it, if you did!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just received a delivery from UPS a few moments ago. He told me that things were so crazy with all the weather delays across the country that they didn't get the trucks out on Christmas Eve until 11 in the morning.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

this is so exciting!!! I hope mine arrives soon! I'm sooo curious

I already sent mine off.... at some point, could've been last week, could've been today.... who knows. But it will arrive on time! It's my first try so I hope I did an OK job!
I hope I did a good job to. Besides the fact that I sent it out a little late it seems. She should at least get it by this week though.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I only have dial up too, so I can relate to your frustration. I sometimes don't get a chance to see all the pix posted in the SS gift thread, b/c it just takes too long for the pix to load. I also miss out on a lot of pix posted in the Photo Lounge.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't received my package
. I am hoping that if my SS reads this they could somehow let me know how it was sent, since I live in NYC and sometimes package delivery can be tricky. I haven't received any delivery attempt notices either.........It could just be the Holiday shipping delay as well, just looking forward to it!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I still haven't received my package
. I am hoping that if my SS reads this they could somehow let me know how it was sent, since I live in NYC and sometimes package delivery can be tricky. I haven't received any delivery attempt notices either.........It could just be the Holiday shipping delay as well, just looking forward to it!
yeah I haven't got mine either. I'm not to worried yet but it would be nice to know if it was sent out or not

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

yeah I haven't got mine either. I'm not to worried yet but it would be nice to know if it was sent out or not
I haven't received mine yet either. I wonder if she sent it out yet....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There are some packages that are in transit and some that I have not received replies back from the SS in question. We'll get this all sorted out eventually.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know my recipient received the package, so, unless there's some tradition gift-opening day I don't know about, I'm guessing they're not going to post about it.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I know my recipient received the package, so, unless there's some tradition gift-opening day I don't know about, I'm guessing they're not going to post about it.
Oh, Mike, I hope they do.
It's so much more fun when we can all share the happiness. Have they at least communicated with you to say thank you?