The Official Secret Santa Gift Thread 2010

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a package waiting for me today!!
Altho I have peeked inside
I am not opening until possibly Friday if I can wait that long
It's very dark in my place and natural light helps with pictures....yes it's true!!!
Thank you not so secret Santa!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One more thing!

If anyone is having an issue with their packages not getting to where they are supposed to be, please let me know. Thank you everyone for making this year such a great experience for a first time coordinator

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I had a package waiting for me today!!
Altho I have peeked inside
I am not opening until possibly Friday if I can wait that long
It's very dark in my place and natural light helps with pictures....yes it's true!!!
Thank you not so secret Santa!
Gee, Katie! How are you EVER going to figure out your SS?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT!
WOOHOO!
YIPPEE!
YES!

My roommate woke me up this morning and told me to look on my dresser...and there it was... A huge, no, massive! box from my SS. And, while I have figured out who my SS is, I will hold off on announcing their identity until the end of this post.

But, let me say this. My gift was perfectly timed and was one of the most special packages I have ever received in my life. I am so very grateful. I would've been thankful for just a card, but to know how much thought my SS put into my gift, well, it touched my heart and I actually was in tears while opening up my presents. But, don't worry, along with the tears was a TREMENDOUS smile on my face. And, there aren't enough words in the English language to express how happy, cared for, and special I felt. Saying thank you doesn't feel like it could ever be enough...

I did take photos. Unfortunately, with my arm now messed up, I didn't get as many pics as I'd have liked. The pictures are also not of the best quality as I had to use my cell phone's camera instead of my digital. And, since I couldn't wrangle 4 cats and 2 dogs while opening gifts and taking pictures, the furry ones are not in any of the photos. But, rest assured, they were in heaven with all of their presents and I'll be sure to snap pictures of them enjowing everything in the coming days. I know that, they too, were hugely excited and felt special. Oh, and they loved all the wrappings (including their new hang-out -- the box
).

So, without further ado, here are the pictures:

This is the ginormous box my gifts were in. Please note the adorable stickers all over the box. It was so cute!

This is what I saw as soon as I opened the box. It was FILLED with pressies for me and the cats and dogs!

Look how cute these little stockings are! They have the kitties' names written on them. I love them!

This is a photo of all of the things my SS got me (that are not food related). I was so spoiled and I love everything I received!

These are all of the pets' goodies! Trust me when I say that the kitties were thrilled with their new treats and toys. And, the pups too!

And, lastly, next up are all the yummy treats my SS bought me. OMG! I am just itching to get into all that chocolate! Everything looks delish!

I couldn't be happier or more excited. I know we had the hints thread and all, but it's as if the person buying for me had known me forever. Everything was dead-on and perfect for me! And, since I don't know what this holiday season will be like (I have family issues happening as well as some other things going on), this was an amazing gift that means more to me than you'll ever know. I can't stress how grateful and tremendously thankful I am to my SS and to TCS as a whole. Oh my, I should grab a tissue...here come the happy tears again...

Here's a listing of what I received from my fab SS: A cute 2011 kitty wall calendar (I was just thinking I needed one) and pocket calendar, an adorable pet photo frame (with just enough places for pics for all of my kitties!), a super soft and comfy throw blanket in my fave colors, an adorable kitty mug, the funniest tissues ever, a set of flameless candles that smell yummy, another yummy smelling candle, 3 awesome nail polishes (I love the bright colors -- they're great), 2 word search books, what looks to be a funny (and informative) kitty book, 2 journals (I love writing!), yummy lip balm, a tote bag with markers and sticky notes, a bath mitt and loofah, what I call "liquid gold" (really excellent hair products that make your hair shiny and soft and touchable!), a bunch of really cute and useful hair ties and clips (which I can't wait to wear), two pairs of the softest, comfiest socks ever, and body wash for sensitive skin. I got 2 Ghirardelli chocolate bars, two other chocolate bars (which I can't wait to try!), Ferrero Rocher candies, a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates and Ghirardelli peppermint and chocolate coffee, Mrs. Fields chocolates, 3 packages of delicious sounding cookies, Lindt chocolates, Starbucks coffee, 4 different types of tea (which all sound and smell amazing), honey sticks (which I LOVE, but can never find locally anymore!), and a bag of cinnamon sugar kettle corn. The kitties got their stockings, 4 Fancy Feast trays, 4 Kong Kickaroos (which they're already going nuts over!), 2 packages of Temptation treats, a treat dispensing ball (which I know they'll love), a package of Christmas toys, 2 adorable Christmas toys (that Cassidy has claimed and won't let anyone near!), a pack of calming bath wipes, and 2 feather wands (which Finn's in love with). The pups got a huge Christmas package of toys (that they're playing with as we speak!) and Busy Bone treats (they adore these and have been sniffing near where we keep their treats all day).

So, as you can see, I was a very lucky santee indeed. And, while I could go on for forever and ever, I won't. Hopefully, my SS knows how much this means to me and how grateful I am to her. Yes, I said "to her." So, before ending this post, let me say a huge THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my wonderful, fabulous, stupendous, terrific, gracious, kind, excellent, sweet SS...

...NIKKI! (StarryEyedTiGeR)
(And, also Isabella, Kojak, Velvet, Ranger, Macy, and Paisley!)
Ya!!I'm soo happy you liked everything and that it arrived safely!!
; I've been tracking that package since I mailed it, but the USPS website tracking leaves something to be desired, so I wasn't quite sure when you would get it! I'm happy that I woke up from a late nap to find this update!
To say that you've been through a lot this year would be an understatement, so I definitely wanted to make sure you had a nice Christmas! I'll rephrase that, my family wanted to make sure you did! (My mom, sister Kimmy, nieces/nephews, best friend, and boyfriend all helped me pick out everything!) They all know I praticipate in this SS every year, so they all got in on the act and helped out with everything from shopping to picking wrapping paper; a few of them even picked up things on their own to add!
I will show them this thread and let them know you loved everything; they'll be really happy too!
Hope you and your furbabies enjoy!!!

P.S. Hopefully there wasn't any fur in the wrapping paper, but Ranger appologizes if there was - he "helped" me!
Also, Isabella may have drooled on your card a little
She took off with it while I was getting ready to pack it away!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Alison, how are you ever going to keep track of all that! What a wonderful package. It has been an amazing year.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my SS package yesterday!!!

Now someone please tell me...does my Santa want me to open it now or wait until Christmas?
Trout has already been eating the plastic off of the package

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Now someone please tell me...does my Santa want me to open it now or wait until Christmas?
Trout obviously wants you to open it!

Alison, WOW, what a wonderful box full of goodies!

OH HOW I LOVE SECRET SANTA! I'm all ready to do it again!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am not your SS but I'm sure she would want you to open it now and free the chocolate!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have inquired

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh 8 days till my birthday, then I will open mine, I can't wait and I will reveal who I think my ss is. You know who you are _ _ _ d_ _o_n
x

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Ooooh 8 days till my birthday, then I will open mine, I can't wait and I will reveal who I think my ss is. You know who you are _ _ _ d_ _o_n
x
Maybe I'll wait for my birthday too! 4 more days!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As per my SS card, it asked me to stay on the Lightside this year
But it also had a cute keychain with my name meaning on it! I will post pics later on.

Just kidding! I will wait until Christmas..I don't mind

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

As per my SS card, it asked me to stay on the Lightside this year
But it also had a cute keychain with my name meaning on it! I will post pics later on.

Just kidding! I will wait until Christmas..I don't mind
Haha nice maybe card was wrote before they changed their mind

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My package from my SECRET SANTA came this morning. I hope my SS doesn't mind but I'm opening it on Christmas Day because I'm not going to have very many presents this year and I want to have something I can open at Christmas. Thank you in advance!