The Moaning Thread

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Looks like a fire fighter too me, but I don't know what a solider looks like. It looks like it has a little shamrock on his hat.
HA HA - yes it does look like a shamrock!

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by evnshawn

Oh wait—I've got one! I am WAY behind on laundry and will probably spend all day tomorrow doing that. Blech!
That reminds me.... I am also way behind on laundry BUT I forgot to go to the bank today to get a roll of quarters and tomorrow's Sunday, so I won't be able to do the laundry tomorrow!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been working about 60 hours a week AND going to school since I've started my new bartending job. I'm so swamped---I feel like I'm going a little crazy
. I miss my hubby, I miss my kitties, I miss TCS and I miss that thing some folks call.....................sleep. Could someone describe what this "sleep" thing feels like???

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dad. he's my number one moan and rant. i don't hate ihm, but i'm jsut super close toh im. he's a pain to. He make's promises, and then this stupid army game of him always' takes him away. I DESPISE that came more then anything. anyone know what it's like for your dad to suddenly swear and slam his fist down on his desk and neerly make you wet youself? yea. Thats my biggest moan. ever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*hugs Lillie*

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just want it to stop raining!
Everything is flooded already.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to get groceries today but I don't want to. I'm ticked off because I know most of the stuff on my list isn't going to be at the store. I've decided to start eating more heart-healthy food so I found recipies to cook, but we don't have a lot of choices here. I mean, there is a lot of stuff, but not differenty types of stuff. So like, I can get tomatoes in a can, but probably not the salt-free kind. I really hate this town. I want a Whole Foods store, but people here are old-fashioned, meat & potatoes (&salt) kind of people. I wish I could just find what I want to eat and not have such a HARD time being healthy! I wish we had a GOOD farmer's market where I could get organic fruits & veggies instead of disgusting, pesticide-coated, not-so-fresh fruits & veggies at the stores.

Ahh, I feel better.

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Silly post....please ignore..... I had my dates confused and was thinking I was on vacation sooner.....LOL

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have lots to moan about today.....
1) My cat won't poop.
2) I still can't get over the love of my life, and know I will never find anyone as good as him and I'll be alone and childless forever.
3) I am beginning to realize I need new friends.
4) My mom is sick and I can't help her or change things like I would like to.
5) I don't have enough coins to do laundry.
6) I am officially obsessed with my nose lately and would like nose surgery but don't really want to go thru with it and am kind of against it. does that make sense! LOL.
7) My job doesn't pay enough, I"m going to have to get into another career and I don't know what.

After all that, I am still grateful for life and my family and my health, but it felt good to get that off my chest!!!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see:
I'm tired today because
a) some stupid drunk person decided to ring-and-run my doorbell at 3:45 this morning.
b) Then, at 9 AM the phone rang, and was a telemarketer. Joy.

Also, I have a take-home midterm due tuesday that, uh, I haven't started yet
and a test on Thursday.
Joy of Joys.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

my only moan in life is my job/boss. She is a selfish
who I'd like to
. Is that wrong???????
LOL LOL LOL
no its not wrong as long as you dont actually do it!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its Monday
and thats bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
and its cold here!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I need a new job that pays more money and is more focused on my job/career path and has normal people as clients not the hicks we deal with....
I have to do laundry today...ugh...and I want my bf to help more around the house and I want/need to get more in shape....
That's defintely enough moaning for one day but I was nice to write it "out loud"...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I have plenty today...

John gets to stay home cuz he has a paid day of vacation (lucky him
)

I miss my mom and my aunt cuz they came and stayed with me all weekend and I really wish they coulda stayed longer!!

MY JOB...UGH! My boss has NO memory of ANYTHING, its a good thing I have a good memory cuz he doesn't remember customer's names, why their vehicles are here, or anything, it really gets on my nerves when I don't feel like re-explaining something to him for the millionth time every other second!

This place is getting on my nerves so bad that I just want to get another job!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so dumb!!!!!
Friday afternoon went to Home Depot to buy some "closetmaid" shelving systems stuff to finally have shelves in one part of the basement. Couldn't get the "hanger" track drilled into the wall. DH did Sunday afternoon when he returned home though.
So this morning I went to install the wire shelving and noticed the brackets were the wrong size. Measured the brackets by the washer-not the same size. Drove to Home
Depot and exchanged them. Came back home-hund the brackets and went to put on the wire shelving-now they are not long enough!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelf is wider that the shelf in laundry room!!!!!!!!! Hung them anyway as the only items on these shelves are seed starting trays (I HAVE LOTS OF THEM!!!!!)
Also bought these little rubber end caps-couldn't find them-called Home Depot to have them look in my orginal bags that brackets were in-NO SUCH LUCK!!!! However I remembered that I bought some tulip and daffodil bulbs-the end caps were in that bag!! Had to call Home Depot back to tell them I found them (my face was RED!!)
Decided that I might as well color my hair blond !! (sorry blonde TCS'ers!!)
I didn't though!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday for me started at midnight, when I woke up and promptly ran to the bathroom (after dislodging the sleeping cats) and PUKED MY BRAINS OUT.

Then I woke up again at 3am and puked again. Woke at 6am to feed the furbabies, take a shower to get ready to work, & get my daughter ready for school.

Then as I was getting the dishwasher unloaded before leaving the house, I broke a pie plate, it shattered AAAALLLL Over the place.

So along with being dehydrated from puking, feeling ill from "whatever this is", and the rainy ickyness out there... I had broken glass all over my kitchen.

Home now and still feeling icky. If I wasn't spayed I'd swear to God I was pregnant.