The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww Jcatbird Jcatbird , thank you so very much for your good thoughts - she's doing amazingly well, and all my best thoughts for your sweet baby!!

Positive, supper is done and I'm sitting here with a black lap top --to borrow from @tarasgirl06 :lovecat2: , and I've been watching old Western movies and a few of tom cruise's mission impossible movies. Lazy fun :)

Last edited:

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you got here before this particular thread is closed nunnc84 nunnc84 :thumbsup:.

I have another positive, there is snow forecast in a day or so which means I won't have to water the trees :evergreen:
I just so happened to read in 2018, post to raise money. I can post to help cats out! That's what I do anyway! I'm glad I found TCS, I talk about it all the time on facebook's Persian Health Group. People will buzz in with a non persian question. Everyone ghosts them, I tell them about TCS instead. Oh, and my coworker. Her 5 year old daughter said I want that one mommy pointing to a kitten that plays with this brothers and sisters in their back yard. She brought that cat in for her daughter. She had a cat before children. She wants her daughter to have that experience. Except there were some hiccups. I didn't know how to answer her questions, so I put in the website for her; and later I saw an article about how to get a kitten with kids, dog, family life, and every thing else. That article applies to her!

Awww Jcatbird Jcatbird , thank you so very much for your good thoughts - she's doing amazingly well, and all my best thoughts for your sweet baby!!

Positive, supper is done and I'm sitting here with a black lap top --to borrow from @tarasgirl06 :lovecat2: , and I've been watching old Western movies and a few of tom cruise's mission impossible movies. Lazy fun :)
I am glad you staying positive when the snow is piling up on the ground! You can send some of that to Indiana if you want. It's been a fall Christmas. I have wanted to try this new litter box system
The extra litter boxes just arrived. And I found a new food called Taste of the Wild the cats love! I also ordered a tooth brush for my persian's teeth because they are looking bad! And, someone told me about a daily antihistamine to stop herpes symptoms! Is there a how to on how to brush a cat's teeth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nunnc84 nunnc84 So glad you have found TCS helpful! It really is a wonderful resource that is not Breed specific unless you are looking for that. All cats of any type are loved and welcomed here. No one helping a cat is going to be turned away because they aren’t a particular type. I hope your friends joined up here too. Yay, another generation of kitty lovers! That’s wonderful to hear!

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nunnc84 nunnc84 So glad you have found TCS helpful! It really is a wonderful resource that is not Breed specific unless you are looking for that. All cats of any type are loved and welcomed here. No one helping a cat is going to be turned away because they aren’t a particular type. I hope your friends joined up here too. Yay, another generation of kitty lovers! That’s wonderful to hear!
Here is a home for those trash eaters, I’m tierd of picking up my trash every week!

If you cannot beat them join them!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
nunnc84 nunnc84 here is an article :)
How To Brush Your Cat's Teeth

Positive, the house smells absolutely wonderful from the stew/soup cooking on the stove - I love that (lotsa garlic LOL). It'll be done in time for the game, which will be pretty much a dud since the Broncos aren't headed to the playoffs, but we're diehard fans :thumbsup:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Successfully squatted 110 and bench pressed 65. I'm so ready to lose my thick legs and underarm flab this year! ...At least I can hope.

Plus I have leftover fried rice for dinner! And I can't complain about that. Yum.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love happy puttering, that's the best!!
Isn't it though!

Mr. PushPurr is the kitchen putterer - my job is doing all the dishes after he cooks, which is a pawsitive for him.
:blush:

me- "Can I put your bread on the internet?"
him- "Yeah. But you should put some in your tummy first"

lol. It will happen soon enough!

MillysNeighborhood-30DEC2018-Bread.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Despite the wind and cold temps the sun was out so DH and I did some post-holiday shopping. All the stores are having sales and some have drastically reduced their prices. I bought a 2019 weekly 'cat' calendar. :kitty: DH bought pumpkin spice hot chocolate. We stopped in a few more stores and I lucked out finding a new pair of denim jeans. We grabbed a late lunch and called it a day, a very pawsitive day!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My last Feral caught followed me around the house today! He is learning to trust everything! He met some of the other cats and it went well! A very big positive for a cat that grew up in a swamp. BJ is becoming a certified House kitty! He’s a very sweet old Tom! He spent his life protecting the other ferals. Now he can finally relax and be the protected one.

You can tell from this picture, he is a very big kitty! The other kitty on the right is an average size grown female.
E99E75E1-DB27-4C31-92AE-3A545F275E7F.jpeg

He gets in my lap now. :) Positive hope for ferals everywhere.
D44D1DE6-EF7F-4423-927A-BD7555DF4ECA.jpeg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Gracious sakes!! He IS big, no wonder you were commenting about that day you first got him inside, and you two were in a room without much of an escape route for you!

This is so incredible to read about, you BOTH are amazing!!

Positive, that I had a fun reminder of a comfort food my dad used to make :)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom heh heh! You see what kind of monster sized cats grow out in the swamps?!?!? I think he is part native wild kitty! When I sat in the room with my back to the door I was hoping he would come in but it took a bit of trust to keep from looking around! Lol I knew he was a great cat though. It really wasn’t until I shut the door that it totally struck me that he is huge! That just shows how great he is. Even scared he didn’t hurt me. He may be monster sized but so is his heart! No wonder all the ferals were so safe with him out there. He guarded them and only allowed himself safe haven when the last of the others were safe. Cats are so amazing! I am constantly learning from them. Now he walks quietly and gently among all the others in the house.

Comfort food sounds great! With my Dad it always was and is ice cream or a root beer float. Lol Mine is candied toast , homemade yeast bread or hot buttered corn bread. My cornbread has creamed corn in the batter which keeps it more moist and gives a richer corn flavor. Ummmm.

Wonder what everyone here goes to for comfort food!?!?!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I am glad you staying positive when the snow is piling up on the ground! You can send some of that to Indiana if you want. It's been a fall Christmas. I have wanted to try this new litter box system
The extra litter boxes just arrived. And I found a new food called Taste of the Wild the cats love! I also ordered a tooth brush for my persian's teeth because they are looking bad! And, someone told me about a daily antihistamine to stop herpes symptoms! Is there a how to on how to brush a cat's teeth?

Should we have advertisements in our posts? In that case I would recommend the Litter Robot above all others. It's one thing to sing the praises on something but it should go into reviews, not in posts.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Glad I made it back to this thread before the end of 2018. I've been so busy lately, but starting from today I have three whole days holiday!

:woo:

The house is looking very tidy, as I've just finished the end of year Osouji (Big Cleaning) It's traditional in Japan to clean your house from top to bottom at the end of the year, but then not clean at all for the first few days of the New Year as you will clean your good luck away.

I also took part in a volunteer litter/trash picking activity, so it's looking a lot tidier outside as well as in.

I finally have time to sit down and watch a movie or something.

:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.