The Great Vacation Thread of 2010 - SIGNUPs

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Could somebody trade dates with me? Mid-week works better for me because I work weekend nights. I'm afraid I wouldn't be around much to guide the tour on Sunday and Monday.
I do it - I am not in this list, but I am on the list, if that makes any sense... I would like to be on the weekend... So I switch with you

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

I do it - I am not in this list, but I am on the list, if that makes any sense... I would like to be on the weekend... So I switch with you
I see you on the list in the Vacation thread for April 28-29. That would work for me if you can take May 16-17. Thanks.

(I'm assuming the tour organizers are okay with us just switching the schedule around on our own.
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The list has been switched several times since this one

If you can at least PM me and let me know about switches so I can update the master list to remind peeps it is their turn

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The list has been switched several times since this one

If you can at least PM me and let me know about switches so I can update the master list to remind peeps it is their turn
Could I also suggest that if you want to make a switch you let the people before and after you know? It was quite by accident, when I put the new list in the first post, that I noticed that the people on either side of me had changed. Not going to change what we do while we're here, but it will most definitely change your arrival and departure. I do have time to rethink it, as it happens, but if we had come down to the two days before me, and the "wrong" person was hosting, I'd have been up **** creek for time to adjust.

I'm sure it won't matter in all cases, but it might in some...

FWIW.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
in a fashion im going to do a road trip haha coz im going to the Lakes for my birthday so im doing there

shields is rubbish anyways