The Good Old Dinner Thread

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tandoori Chicken is definitly a dish for people that are first trying Indian Cuisine, I think it is delicious myself. I'm not a big fan of spicy dishes so I normally go for Tandoori or Butter chicken, but sometimes even that can be a bit hot.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Tandoori Chicken is definitly a dish for people that are first trying Indian Cuisine, I think it is delicious myself. I'm not a big fan of spicy dishes so I normally go for Tandoori or Butter chicken, but sometimes even that can be a bit hot.
Thanks Sam!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh Pat and ALix that sounds wonderful!

Hence im going to sicily in june, im going go at my aunts when im not sunbaking for a bit and get all of her recipe's because her food is just to die for

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh Pat and ALix that sounds wonderful!

Hence im going to sicily in june, im going go at my aunts when im not sunbaking for a bit and get all of her recipe's because her food is just to die for

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight is a lemon roasted chicken, new potatoes with dill and rosemary, stuffing, salad and left over veggies from last night. Mmmm

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight I think will be garlic prawns with some pasta, and a bit of salad on the side. Simple and not a lot of effort, but satisfying.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my gosh! You are all so good in the kitchen!

I fell asleep this afternoon, so when I woke us had nothing planned. So we had hotdogs and canned chicken noodle soup!

Maybe I should start a new thread for the cooks to share simple recipes with the non-cooks!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Burgers and hot dogs on the grille with potato salad, beets, and french fries

3cathouse

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We had a friend visiting for dinner so we kept it pretty simple: steak (marandaded for a bit in a teryaki type sauce) and zucchini on the grill with cucumber & tomato salad on the side.

This thread is great! So many ideas for tomorrow night!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Oh, my gosh! You are all so good in the kitchen!

I fell asleep this afternoon, so when I woke us had nothing planned. So we had hotdogs and canned chicken noodle soup!

Maybe I should start a new thread for the cooks to share simple recipes with the non-cooks!
Want a great cookbook, put together by a bunch of TCSers a couple of years ago? That will benefit homeless kitties...

Cooking with Cattitude

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Edible, but distinctly ho-hum. Sauteed chicken tenders and broccoli over buttered noodles. Changed horses too many times and got something that didn't know what it was, and turned out kinda boring. Oh, well, at least it was balanced and nourishing.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Edible, but distinctly ho-hum. Sauteed chicken tenders and broccoli over buttered noodles. Changed horses too many times and got something that didn't know what it was, and turned out kinda boring. Oh, well, at least it was balanced and nourishing.
Oh Fran - sounds lovely to me!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight began with my first trial of an appetizer I am creating for submission to this years Pillsbury Bakeoff...as dh said
and I swear half of it disappeared onto his plate!

For the meal, I had cube steak and some spinach-cheese-sausage casserole.