Top Cat
Purraise
So what was or will be dinner?

Tonight we had mini penne with vodka sauce. Mmmmm

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
CHICKEN AND DRESSING WITH VEGETABLES - Marinated oven roasted chicken. Served with a side of oriental style green beans in a ginger sauce, a walnut bread dressing and cranberry sauce.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am zonked out on allergy medicines and since I have severe congestion, Jake cooked a bland dinner for tonight as its not worth cooking anything that I cannot taste - broiled chicken with broccoli and green beans.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wish i liked cooking better! All these meals sounds yummy. Brendan and I went out to our favorite local mexican place. We go out to eat like 5 out of the 7 days a week. That's how much I hate making dinner!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having a T-Bone...
salad, veggie, some kind of carb for dessert...either some simple bittersweet chocolate or a teense of ice cream

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My original plan was to make smothered pork chops, with long grain and wild rice. Bill decided that he'd rather have ham steak and potato salad. Therefore, I had ham steak with the rice. Tomorrow - the pork chops and leftover rice.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night I had broiled tilapia fillets with lemon sauce, green salad and white wine

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Chris... when are you inviting me for dinner?!?
I burn pre-packaged stuff, I'm such a horrible cook.

However... I make the meanest chocolate chip cookie around! I leave people around the office begging for more.
Originally Posted by captiva

CHICKEN AND DRESSING WITH VEGETABLES - Marinated oven roasted chicken. Served with a side of oriental style green beans in a ginger sauce, a walnut bread dressing and cranberry sauce.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, are you German? Sounds like the kind of food I grew up on!
Originally Posted by katl8e

My original plan was to make smothered pork chops, with long grain and wild rice. Bill decided that he'd rather have ham steak and potato salad. Therefore, I had ham steak with the rice. Tomorrow - the pork chops and leftover rice.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had one of my packaged entrees... a Lean Cuisine that did absolutely NOTHING for me.
I need to lose 20 pounds, but man am I starving!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I burn packaged meals too!

Tonight I'm having a frozen meal - Chicken Tikka Masala. Tender chicken with vegetables in a rich tomato and yoghurt sauce, served on a bed of basmati rice.

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had a yummy roast beef sandwich on asiago bread with broccoli cheddar soup from Panera's.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were late getting home and stopped to pick up Vietnamese on the way. Vietnamese Fried Rice, Calamari Julienne, Roll Dips. Not complicated, but it sure is yummy. Rob gets the leftovers for lunch, and I promise to cook tomorrow night -- promise! (We ordered pizza last night
) This is really unusual for me -- two nights in a row!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ciera23

I had a yummy roast beef sandwich on asiago bread with broccoli cheddar soup from Panera's.
mmmmmmmmm, Panera make the BEST sandwich's and soups. My mouth is watering.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had left overs last night..

Today im going to make tomato cream pasta i know we are poor

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ciera23

Oh Aimee.....that's one of my most favorite places to go!

Last night we had sirloin steaks on the grill, baked tater and corn. It was yummy.