The Day of the Orange Cyclone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Renae- you make it sound like he is going to feast on her bones or something! LOL I think he just knows she isn't doing well and wants us to help her. She may be thin but her growls aren't!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see that he is still around . It seems to me that he really trust you , or he would not come around all the time . Good luck in TNR the girl .

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA! Blow some kisses Cyclone's way for me. How are things your way? This new feral he brought along have a name yet?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He knows who got him feeling better, and wants the same treatment for his friend!
Get a picture of them together if you can, MA.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok updating the thread. I finally was able to trap the gray girl and took her in to be spayed. Once out of the carrier in the vet's office (she had been in the carrier for 24 hours) she was like a totally different cat! Calm and purring, nuzzled right up to Lisa the vet tech and walked right into her heart! LOL Lisa called me after the surgery and said that something had grabbed her about GG (graygirl) and asked if she could adopt her. I told her of course, no question, and last I heard-Lava (her new name) is doing just fine with all Lisa's 12 cats!

Cyclone is staying here with us. One of the family members of the people who wanted him concerns me so I don't feel like putting him there is safe. He lives under our house, and comes out now nightly to eat with the others. He's in a good place-

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guess who I picked up last night, and tonight as well?
He actually snuggled down into my chin, and bit my neck, not hard just a love nibble-

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He has been injured. I doctored him up, fed him, medicated him and released him back outside.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a minor wound, but oh my- look at the trust!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG , he is still soooooo handsome
Yes M.A. I can see the trust and the love he has for you
. That is so wonderfull

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a quick update- Cyclone is better. The bite was superficial and he is no longer limping. He is now the king of the patio and is sleeping right outside the back door near the washing machine. Doesn't appear to want to go anywhere either.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to read that Cyclone is doing better

That would be great if he stay around now , at least he would be much saver with you and get all the tlc