The Day of the Orange Cyclone

dulcie riley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just read this story - with a few tears I might add, very nice work Hissy - and what a beautiful boy he is. I admit I cried when I went back outside but I understand your decision. It's hard though - or I would find it so, maybe you are used to it?

Any news on Grumbles or Cy? Is there hope that eventually he might be "domesticated"? (Hated to use socalized or tamed - I don't like tame at all becaause I am not sure any of us are tame, lol

Thx for all you do for the animals. You seem like a real caring animal person. (and I have a notion that cats know where to go - for some reason, my house gets all the strays in my neighborhood, just as my friend in Pinellas Co (next one up) also sees more strays than anyone else in her area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy Smokes! Cyclone just returned two nights ago. He has been gone for 9 years! He is in rough shape and needs prayers. You can check my blog for more information and photos of this boy-

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy Smokes! Cyclone just returned two nights ago. He has been gone for 9 years! He is in rough shape and needs prayers. You can check my blog for more information and photos of this boy-
:thud: :thud: NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG now that is truly a miracle!!!!!!!!!!! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: Cyclone