the breed of your cat

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL !!
I love your descriptions - They all sound gorgeous especially the little black owl
Oops, it was supposed to say Rex, not Rez, lol. Makes him sound more like a Pez dispenser, which is actually what he looks like when he stretches up to full upright height 

They're an odd bunch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
everypadys meowsers are beautiful

im luvn the thread.....hope everyone and furry alike are enjoying themselves

this a the piglet cat a very rare breed they are piggy kitties that eat every left over

wet food..be aware of them they might be in ur furries body....

( this is bob the manx finishing breakfast leftovers)

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL!

Piglet cats... we haz one!

Ivy will clear her plates, then stares at Jammy's plates until he walks away. then she is like, "Ok... if you're not eating this... You're not eating this, right?" Then she looks at me, because she knows she isn't supposed to get in his stuff and it's that look, "Give me it. Okay? He's done. Okay?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
looking at thread. ...
every breed is special.. .... ...
luving the pictures I knew there where many....thanks everyone for sharing
according to my cats im not a know it all....lol

what breed is next u silly hooman
.says shadow

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love this thread, I usually just called my kitties 'moggies' but as of now I will call them:-

SAMBUCA (Sam) - a domestic medium hair white and black (neutered) tom

TIGGER (Tiggs) - a domestic short hair mackerel tabby (currently pregnant) queen

I love them both to death. They, on the other hand, love to hate each other! Lol

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did have another tom cat, but he ran away after Sam decided he no longer wanted him in the house whatsoever. Unfortunately he his now stray, though he does come back occasionally for food. I really miss him. He is Sam's brother from the same litter and I got them both at 8 weeks old.

TOMMY - a domestic medium hair black and white tom
(I've had to adjust the picture quality slightly due him being mainly black and the pic being taken in low light)

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sage meows a ton....I've never heard a cat meow this much she's just all around vocal.The thing is about Bentear my tom cat is he's two years old and he hasn't left to go anywhere,he doesn't spray ,he doesn't meow at all hours of the night he's really friendly too...but he's still a tom ...I guess he didnt really realize it until he got with Sage for awhile I though he was sterile because he doesn't have those jowls that tom cats usually have but apparently he isn't because Sage is Pregnant.

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You would have been told what breeds are in your cat when you got him/her. If not chances are its a DSH or DLH (domestic short hair/domestic long hair). Any cat that is not of a specific breed(s) is a DSH or DLH. Hope this helps!