The Amazing Death Predictor...

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leslie: At age 81 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Dang, I wanted to see 90!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres John's!
John: At age 61 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch.

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chrissy: At age 80 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

OMG!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrissyR

Chrissy: At age 80 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

OMG!
OHMYGOODNESS

Danielle: At age 67 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Neet: At age 67 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

Hmmm, there is actually a distinct chance of this happening. The alcohol involved part most likely.

I heard that

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

OHMYGOODNESS

Danielle: At age 67 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.
I don't know that the ratings would impress me in this case do you

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Jen: At age 53 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Haha! That's great!
You're not alone Jen

Alycia: At age 79 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Reggie: At age 47 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.
Oh yeah, THAT'S gonna happen

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Lois: At age 82 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

I know that won't be the Grateful Dead
are you sure hey weren't talking about Rammstein?
They are big into the pyrotechnics and won't play anywhere where they are not allowed to use them

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Jana: At age 93 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

Interesting since I don't play them now.
That actually happened to some girl. She was playing WOW and got dehydrated.

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine and my Kitties

Karen: At age 51 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Cleo: At age 44 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

Artimus: At age 23 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

Diana: At age 48 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Princess: At age 31 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Francesca: At age 55 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this is too funny. Great thread!

Sarah: At age 28 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

How appropriate!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belinda: At age 62 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

That is so scary, because I do my walking in the park on the track that they built there. I reckon I am just gonna hafta go get a treadmill, so I won't get murdered.