Announcement The 2019 TCS Awards!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza!! This is a surprise and a wonderful one!! I came to TCS to fine solace when I lost my
Kirsten and I found that and so much more. Congrats to the others who won and to everyone
on TCS who make it such an amazing place to be.

Love you guys!!!💖💝
*Back at'cha, Mia6 Mia6 . I did not know of the nominations for these awards, or I would have nominated you!*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A personal FANGkew to you, AbbysMom AbbysMom ! As ever, I am so glad to be able to provide support, encouragement, help, and caring to/for cats and those who care for/about them! :thanks:
I just organized this, all the thank you's should go to Anne Anne who created this wonderful place for us. :redheartpump:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
ConCATulations to all of the awardees, and everyone here on TCS who truly loves and cares for cats and kittens and those who care for them! And a big "FANGkew!" to everyone who NOMinated me. I must give great credit to my parents and extended family, who taught me from the start about compassion, kindness, and love of/for cats, and to all the cats in my life who have given me ample reason to do so.
I like the( ConCatulations)

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM, Lari Lari . If anyone ever doubts how special TCS is, I invite them to visit just about any other website on the planet. :lovecat3:
I used to be an active member of an Italian cats and dogs forum for several years, and tried to do my best to be of help to others, share my experience, etc.
Due to a misunderstanding in one of my posts I was nearly banned, and trying to explain (in my own language where I express myself better than in English, I believe) was pointless, and I had to give up.

About a year later I joined TCS and found a friendly environment.
After several months I went back to the previous website and told them how happy I was for leaving them and finding you, without mentioning TCS explicitly. I told them that their way to approach the users was wrong and that it was the reason of their decline.
Their answer was "glad for you, stay where you are, we won't miss you".

I believe that such an answer would be impossible here.
Thanks for being as you are!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be an active member of an Italian cats and dogs forum for several years, and tried to do my best to be of help to others, share my experience, etc.
Due to a misunderstanding in one of my posts I was nearly banned, and trying to explain (in my own language where I express myself better than in English, I believe) was pointless, and I had to give up.

About a year later I joined TCS and found a friendly environment.
After several months I went back to the previous website and told them how happy I was for leaving them and finding you, without mentioning TCS explicitly. I told them that their way to approach the users was wrong and that it was the reason of their decline.
Their answer was "glad for you, stay where you are, we won't miss you".

I believe that such an answer would be impossible here.
Thanks for being as you are!
How rude of them! Their loss, TCS' gain. I can't imagine you ever being banned from a website. You are so cordial and caring, and I am sure I am not alone in being very glad you found TCS.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just organized this, all the thank you's should go to Anne Anne who created this wonderful place for us. :redheartpump:
“Just organized this!” A huge undertaking as we all know! Thank you and also I am thankful to Anne Anne for bringing TCS to life. I can only imagine how much work it has taken to manage the site.Thanks go out to each staff member for playing another huge role in making TCS the great place that I found as I struggled to help kitties. The support of staff and members helped to make it so that I can still be working with kitties today. To me , this is not so much a website, as a family.
The respect and love found here is amazing.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations to all of the winners! Thank you, everyone, so much for being part of this community and making it the warm and giving place that it is! And as always, I am forever grateful to the wonderful team of volunteers who help run this place on a daily basis. They are the backbone of the site and it simply wouldn't exist without them. And that includes AbbysMom AbbysMom , our amazing lounge leader who organized the awards! Thank you, Karen! :redheartpump: