Announcement The 2019 TCS Awards!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards! I think we had a record number of nominations this year.

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

giphy.gif

Drum roll.....

And the winners are...

The Cat's Whiskers
catswhiskers19.jpg

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

Jcatbird Jcatbird susanm9006 susanm9006 lutece lutece

Suppurrtive Furriend

supportivefriend19.jpg

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

di and bob di and bob tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Antonio65 Antonio65 FeebysOwner FeebysOwner

Pawsitive Purrson

pawsitivepurrson19.jpg

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

Mia6 Mia6 Winchester Winchester mama africa mama africa Maria Bayote Maria Bayote

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to all the award winners! :celebrate: So well-deserved!:clap: And, even if you didn’t get an award this year, please know that you are a valuable part of our TCS community, and every single one of your contributions is so appreciated!

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many thanks to those who nominated me and to those who supported me during my absence from TCS this year :redheartpump: .

Congratulations to the other awarded members and to all the other TCS members and staff for sharing their experiences and knowledge, for being supportive and for spreading positive vibes around as well. All of you contribute in one or another way to this outstanding website.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10.gif
Congratulations to all these recipients who go above and beyond every single day here!
sm-hug-366.gif

You are amazing, and always give so much of yourselves!

When people come here confused
sm-sun-01.gif

or very sad
sm-sun-04.gif

or incredibly scared
sm-sun-05.gif

or if they are shy
sm-sun-02.gif

even if they don't like cats and prefer dogs!
sm-sun-06.gif

-- ‼‼--

you are there to help!

10.gif

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! So many people that I admire are here. There are many more that I follow and that have shared with me. To be included in this group is a very humbling experience! If I helped one person, one kitty then I am happy. Thank you to everyone for putting my name in the running. It’s a great honor and the other members and the Clowder here deserve credit for teaching me. Thank you to TCS for giving me a place to connect with so many wonderful people and kitties. This has become an important part of my life. Thank you to everyone who felt that I contribute something here. It means a lot to me! :cloud9::redheartpump: This is a gift I will cherish!:grouphug:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ConCATulations to all of the awardees, and everyone here on TCS who truly loves and cares for cats and kittens and those who care for them! And a big "FANGkew!" to everyone who NOMinated me. I must give great credit to my parents and extended family, who taught me from the start about compassion, kindness, and love of/for cats, and to all the cats in my life who have given me ample reason to do so.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards! I think we had a record number of nominations this year.

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

Drum roll.....

And the winners are...

The Cat's Whiskers
View attachment 313958

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

Jcatbird Jcatbird susanm9006 susanm9006 lutece lutece

Suppurrtive Furriend

View attachment 313961

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

di and bob di and bob tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Antonio65 Antonio65 FeebysOwner FeebysOwner

Pawsitive Purrson

View attachment 313964

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

Mia6 Mia6 Winchester Winchester mama africa mama africa Maria Bayote Maria Bayote

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!
A personal FANGkew to you, AbbysMom AbbysMom ! As ever, I am so glad to be able to provide support, encouragement, help, and caring to/for cats and those who care for/about them! :thanks:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza!! This is a surprise and a wonderful one!! I came to TCS to fine solace when I lost my
Kirsten and I found that and so much more. Congrats to the others who won and to everyone
on TCS who make it such an amazing place to be.

Love you guys!!!💖💝