That's it, I'm digging a hole & you're never seeing me again!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sqishy

Next time NO PEEING in moms purse ... GET WELL very very SOON

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, at least he showed them he needed meds! & that those meds help him quickly, so they can get to the bottom of the problem!
for you - you've had a really hard time of it, lately...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, now that I can make sense of it all.

Suspected problem: Bladder stones

He goes Monday 9:30am for sedation, then they'll use a needle to get a urine sample to test (cysto). They will then empty the bladder, inflate it, & take x-rays to check for bladder stones. If no stones....I'm not thinking about his suggestion. If stones, I have no idea how to get rid of them.

They told me to not bother writing a check for it today, I'm sure they'll see me again.

Damita has to go to see the tech tomorrow AM. Her tumor on her back paw will not stop bleeding, I had to make a poor bandage to put on it & I hope it stays on.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending lots of get well quick for squishy and tons of healing for damita.

plus loads of look after nat for you!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fingers crossed for Mon - bladder stones can either be operated on or dissolved with food. Fingers crossed his are easily dealt with and it is nothing more serious.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Tyler
was diagnosed with bladder stones I was told it depended on what kind they were as to whether or not treatment with appropriate food could dissolve them, or if he'd need surgery.

He ended up needing surgery, and they were indeed calcium oxalate, which can not be dissolved as struvite can.

Here's hoping if there are stones that they are struvite so a non-surgical approach can be taken.