Thank you, Mary Anne

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just learned about this (through another member's thread) and am in shock.
Hissy is synonamous with TCS.
She is the one who offered healing words when I was distraught over losing George. I have always respected her advice.
I hope she still comes here to visit and write. The site just won't be the same without her

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Hissy. Good luck in whatever it is you decide to do with your life. I certainly have enjoyed reading your posts and following the journeys of your kitties. I will always remember Oliver and the others! God Bless You!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Anne! I am SO relieved you posted this! MaryAnn, I wanted to thank you so very much, and when you PM'd me, and said you wouldn't be back on the boards, I was so upset, because I had no way to personally reply and thank you, for all you have done! I think you are a great person, and you helped me so much. MORE than you could know! I wish you ALL the best, life has to bring and sending hugs to you too!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many people on this site who know a lot about cats and are always there to help, but I don't know anyone who has the knowledge that Hissy does. Every time I see a post with a difficult question, I miss Hissy even more.
M.A. if you are lurking out there,
please consider at least dropping in if things lighten up for you elsewhere.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was shocked to see this for the first time. We will miss you MA and may God bless and keep you and yours! You will be in out hearts always!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am stunned...MA has always been the backbone of TCS to me.

Mary Anne, You will be missed! All the best to you. Sending you massive hugs.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found out via PM that you were leaving the site. Well silly me! As I popped in over the past few days I saw this thread in the Lounge. It made me smile because there's always SOMETHING to thank MA for! Go figure it was a big thank you for EVERYTHING because you're leaving! Ack!

Well, I really just wanted to put something out there publicly, too.

Mary Anne, you were the first person to ever give me advice about what to do about "those cats." Well, I count myself among the luckiest people in the world, because I got that advice from the best there is.

All I have to say is - You GO girl! Some of us may be sending you copies of the books we purchased for an author's signature (prepaid return box with postage enclosed).

Obviously you will be dearly missed. There is no replacement. No one can step in to fill your shoes.

But I'm not saying "good bye" either. Just hoping for tons of good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!