Thank you, Mary Anne

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Anyone else teary eyed? You will be missed but I am very excited for you to have the opportunity for new things! It was a big and brave decision to make but now that you've made it it's the right one.
Good luck with everything take care of yourself and keep working your magic with those cats lucky enough to find you and your husband.
Lauren

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at a loss for words. I will miss reading your posts and hearing about yourself, your family and your kittys. I wish you the best for the future and will miss you alot. Hugs, hope you post from time to time to let us know how you are doing. Thank you for making the cat site such a wonderful place.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I'm sorry you're leaving MA. I want to thank you for the book you sent me, now I wish you would have autographed it, for when you become a famous writer and I could say I knew you!

Good luck in your future. You will be missed.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sad to hear that you are leaving Mary Anne, you were a valuable resource to so many of us here. Good luck with your new endeavors, and please let us know when your book is published.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mary Anne, you will be missed.
What I've learned in TCS, most of it came from you. Wishing you the best of luck and I will be looking out for your books!

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes I am teary eyed. MA I want to thank you for all of your wonderful advice and it was a pleasure welcoming you into my home when you brought Ashly to us. She is doing wonderful and has even put on some weight. I'll miss you.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you the best in your newest adventure, and do hope you will stop by at times - just to say hello!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Look at all these eloquent posts. Can you doubt for a second how much you will be missed?

Take care of you, please, and Mike, and all the four leggeds. And may many good things come your way. Go in peace, my friend, and be well.
I couldn't say it better. I just happened to look in and needed a little bit of advice and this is what I stumbled on. My very best to you MA.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to think of the right words to thank you for all you've done for us.

You are going to be very very sadly missed MA.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA, you have provided so many of us with invaluable information, knowledge and experience! For that I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for taking the time to teach us!

You will be incredibly missed, but we will always have the font of your knowledge on our boards, that we'll always have points to reference.

I hope that your journey to pastures new bring you all you ever hoped for and more!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I caught this late! Where are the words when you need them? I'm not sure that I can articulate my thoughts but I'm going to try.

MA, you set the standards in this forum on how to share information about cats. Every other cat forum that I've come across allows bad advice, personal slamming, or are nothing more than simple ramblings about how cute their cat is, or how bad their cat is.

Your influence made us all think about how to reach out to others to try to help them in a positive way. Your leadership allowed us to act responsibly towards others that needed help. You taught us to share that knowledge effectively with others. And you force all of us to stop and think about how best to approach living with our own cats.

I will call you teacher, mentor, and leader. I will call you cat whisperer.

I am a firm believer in the saying: What goes around comes around. Where ever your future lies, I'm totally confident that you will succeed in whatever you do. You have given so much to all of us and that will be returned to you 10 fold. I will not wish you good luck as that is not only trite, but there is no need to do so. The power of the TCS vibes will live with you forever.

And personally, I will miss you.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will be missed by many who have read your insightful posts MA.

Be well to you and your family. Please stop by from timt to time.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

MA, you set the standards in this forum on how to share information about cats. Every other cat forum that I've come across allows bad advice, personal slamming, or are nothing more than simple ramblings about how cute their cat is, or how bad their cat is.

Your influence made us all think about how to reach out to others to try to help them in a positive way. Your leadership allowed us to act responsibly towards others that needed help. You taught us to share that knowledge effectively with others. And you force all of us to stop and think about how best to approach living with our own cats.

I will call you teacher, mentor, and leader. I will call you cat whisperer.

And personally, I will miss you.
I agree, MOM! I have learned so much from you, MA. Thank you especially for helping me open the door for Blue to come from frightened feral to the adopted princess to her new Daddy. And to learn that even if her sister Jasmine doesn't become a lovebug, to accept her and love her where she is at. And for so much help through Sugartoes babies...

I think when the really difficult questions are asked by newbies, we will be doing a search to find your words of wisdom to share with them.

I am happy for you that life is opening in new ways to you. Thank you for all you have shared here! You will be missed, but not forgotten!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been travelling and so only now am I catching up. Like many others I feel stunned and sad; my frst thought was, what will TCS do now? But that is selfish, and I know you have many things you want to do, and you will do them well, because you do everything well. I admire and respect you so much - your advice is practical and pithy when necessary, and your humanity and love of all creatures, 2 and 4 legged, shines out from your writing. We shall miss your wide experience and deep knowledge of cats, but we have all benefited from your wisdom, and I hope that collectively we have the strength and compassion to be just a little bit like you. No one person can ever replace you. May your life be joyous and full of all the things you hope for.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww..
. Ive only been a member since 9/05 but I enjoyed reading Maryanne's posts, always informative, and tactful when need be. She has a great love for animals which shows, and which is the essence of this forum. I wish her the best in all her future endeavors!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH sweetie, this is a HUGE shock!!
We'll all be just so sorry to see you go and you'll be very much missed around here. But, as Anne says, the work and the love and advice you've put into these boards is utterly invaluable.

Whatever you do now, I wish you the very best, and a heartfelt goodbye.... with very much love and hugs from our little corner of the world (made a lot better from the advice you've added over the years)