Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Vibes Tera & all the wonderful Kitties & pets[emoji]128156[/emoji]
I get mad when she doesn't get chosen and then I feel petty and mean spirited because those other dogs and cats deserve a home too but my heart screams why doesn't someone pick her and then I don't want someone to adopt her because they feel sorry I want their heart to leap out of their chest and land on her.

shyblues

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I get mad when she doesn't get chosen and then I feel petty and mean spirited because those other dogs and cats deserve a home too but my heart screams why doesn't someone pick her and then I don't want someone to adopt her because they feel sorry I want their heart to leap out of their chest and land on her.
I get it, I really do !! You & I know that if we could have them all we would. I have a few friends/aquantinces in Santa Fe & Albuquerque. I'm going to talk to them & see if they might be interested. My Sons best friend just moved to ABQ for a new job, maybe she needs company. Its worth a shot !! I looked at Tera & the other Cats who need adoption with her & I tried to imagine their stories as well. Tera was blessed by you for caring & giving her the time she needed to be safe & sound. I think she is waiting for the right one who will be a life long awesome home for her.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I get it, I really do !! You & I know that if we could have them all we would. I have a few friends/aquantinces in Santa Fe & Albuquerque. I'm going to talk to them & see if they might be interested. My Sons best friend just moved to ABQ for a new job, maybe she needs company. Its worth a shot !! I looked at Tera & the other Cats who need adoption with her & I tried to imagine their stories as well. Tera was blessed by you for caring & giving her the time she needed to be safe & sound. I think she is waiting for the right one who will be a life long awesome home for her.
She was good with us and showed and was fine with either me or my husband. I have no idea how she is with other cats. Her and Mook were squared off to unhinge the door and skin each other alive. Add to that Mook is a stress puker. I have no idea about dogs. When her babies got a bit older she liked to explore the room , sit by the window and play with her toys. She never showed any food aggression despite being pretty starved. Used the litter box as soon as she found it and liked the cardboard scratcher and the vertical carpet one in the room. She did pee her crate both times I had to transport her but I don't think she had ever been in a car before. She even behaved reasonably for the blood draw at Canyon Crossroads for her FIP/FIV test.

Tera was the name she spoke to me.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's such an absolutely ADORABLE little cat!  Very special.  I'm just wondering if there are a lot of other people like me out there who never thought about a tortoiseshell before.  Once I met Tarifa, that all changed, and now when I see a tortoiseshell, I'm very excited and fall in love instantaneously.  They are such personality-plus little charmers, and their black-and-gold regalia is so regal, stylish, and gorgeous!  I wish I was in the location and in a position to adopt Tera myself, because she definitely appeals to me very much.  So in lieu of that, I'm hoping that her absolute perfect soul bond is out there somewhere in ABQ, and will be coming in very soon for her.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I traveled approx. 400 mile round trip and ended up with my Tazzy. The best Christmas gift I ever got from my parents. I didn't even know they were up to it. My younger brother got him from some people whom should have never had him. It is a good thing rescue people want to screen people because sometimes the wrong people end up with cats. We got Taz and he wanted to eat off my wife's plate and to this day I feel he is under weight and too skittish. My vet says he is health so hopefully with time. Not to say Roccity shouldn't have the cat but I think you all know what I mean. Hopefully Tera gets a home soon.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And she will.  She has people who are determined to do right by her, and here a whole community sending good thoughts out into the universe for her!  How can we fail?  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

And she will.  She has people who are determined to do right by her, and here a whole community sending good thoughts out into the universe for her!  How can we fail?  
She is not cold or hungry or afraid or unloved. That's one up on the millions of feral cats just hoping for a crumb to eat.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wish every stray/feral cat could find a Kitten's Mom!

I've gone nuts trying to find a group here in NC who works with ferals, but the nearest is well over 100 miles away.  Good grief!  I can't even ask them to come this far!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I wish every stray/feral cat could find a Kitten's Mom!

I've gone nuts trying to find a group here in NC who works with ferals, but the nearest is well over 100 miles away.  Good grief!  I can't even ask them to come this far!
Well I'd be in bankruptcy court by the end of the month. I think a lot of us do what we can. I remind myself and others we aren't the ones making the problem. Kit season is coming or already here in some places and again there will be millions more added to the number while just as many perish never knowing a day without hardship.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A dollar store table cloth tossed over existing cat toys makes for endless fun.

Life is so darn rough.
Let me start with these faces are truly gorgeous.  With Tera's eyes and their unique coats, they are absolutely beautiful gorgeous girls.  They actually look like girls too.  lol although that could be because I've been watching them from the start, but there is something fun, feminine and fabulous in their expression, play, as well as overall look.  ps.  they have my Simon's tail.  love it...

You certainly have raised two happy kitties without a care in the world.  And to have Mercy take such a shine and Mook coming out of her shell is shaping up to be the perfect family.

Congrats again to you.

These pictures should be titled:  Slumber Party with Frog & Toad!  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Let me start with these faces are truly gorgeous.  With Tera's eyes and their unique coats, they are absolutely beautiful gorgeous girls.  They actually look like girls too.  lol although that could be because I've been watching them from the start, but there is something fun, feminine and fabulous in their expression, play, as well as overall look.  ps.  they have my Simon's tail.  love it...

You certainly have raised two happy kitties without a care in the world.  And to have Mercy take such a shine and Mook coming out of her shell is shaping up to be the perfect family.

Congrats again to you.

These pictures should be titled:  Slumber Party with Frog & Toad!  
They really are good babies.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I never, never, ever get tired of watching their clips and pics!  I am and shall remain utterly kittensmitten with these two, even after they become staid and settled cats...if they ever do!  That said, I am and remain utterly smitten with Mercy and Mook, so there you have it!   Oh, and I'm quite irrevocably fond of their mama, as well!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
If I could offer any advice I would tell anyone getting a kit to get them used to being in a cage or even just confined to a room at an early age. It is a lifesaver here that the Tabbinese Tigers will go to bed without fuss. It does not stress them at all. Mercy was crated when she was little because she had a gibbon thing going on. Mook hand raised was in a huge crate until we were sure she was big enough not to get hurt. Even Kitten was crated when tiny. It's not torture or a way to punish or not want to be bothered with them. It's a way to make sure they are safe while the humans engage in a few hours of deep sleep or are gone for a while.