Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped by PetSmart today and was looking at litterboxes. They have some huge ones now. I'm going to measure and see if the one will fit. Tera wasn't at the adoption center I'll have to contact the rescue and see what's up.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy is back to herself. She slept from the time we got home until about 9AM . My little stinker only weighs 7lbs 10 oz. The Kits are going to pass her by 6 months.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Tera was moved to the PetSense on Montgomery in Albuquerque NM where I guess there is more foot traffic. I'm not familiar with it but we'll have a day to kill next Tuesday while Frog and Toad are in for their spays unless we have winter weather I'm sorry it's not better news. I do keep in contact And Frog just carried Toads collar to me

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Does she feel all fancy now?  I want a picture of her, bless her furry little heart and soul and body and bones (my gram used to say that...although, without the furry...)

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Does she feel all fancy now?  I want a picture of her, bless her furry little heart and soul and body and bones (my gram used to say that...although, without the furry...)
I'll snag a picture tomorrow. She's still quite shy and decided to go eat potty and go back to her box. In person she just melts your heart looking at her. She's a year and five months old. She's going to look like kitten her whole life.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I thought she was, thinking about the pics I've seen of Kitten.  Lord, how lovely she was.  And how lovely Mercy is.  Mook is elegant, and those kits are just adorable, but Kitten, and now Mercy, just have that special something.

Hekitty tends to look like a furry soccer ball.  Gorgeous coat, but as round as a cat can be if (a) spayed, and (b) still able to walk.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I thought she was, thinking about the pics I've seen of Kitten.  Lord, how lovely she was.  And how lovely Mercy is.  Mook is elegant, and those kits are just adorable, but Kitten, and now Mercy, just have that special something.

Hekitty tends to look like a furry soccer ball.  Gorgeous coat, but as round as a cat can be if (a) spayed, and (b) still able to walk.
You know Kitten was about the most butt ugly baby at a few days old you've ever seen. I never thought about her color. Never having cats we just considered her a tortie not a blue creame dilute. We loved the cat inside and miss her with all our hearts every day.  Mercy looked like a greasy rag when I went to get her. Of them all Toad most reminds me of Kitten. Fiercely independent she fought me 6-8 times a day during bottle feeding, the first to eat. Always near me having to participate in everything.

Mook is my buddy. Mercy is beyond precious in my heart. Frog gives everyone hugs, yes hugs in the morning.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m touching you...Frog is enamored of Mook. Mook is thrilled. NOT. Best guess is Mook doesn't stand a chance.
I love these pictures, the above with the wee ones, remind me of either the scene from Homeland with Brody & Tom Walker in the tunnel, and or a scene from the Godfather. LOL

And this latest with Frog and Mook, hahahahahahahahhaha, Frog has a "Bart Simpson" look, and Mook saying, stop touching me, and Frog saying, I did it again, did it again, did it again.....  LOL

What a family you've created.  Haha, I bet you never have a dull moment. 

Best always.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh goodness!  There is nothing quite like a teenager to kick your dignity flat in the keister!  Poor Mook.  I agree...I think she is had.  WHAT a pair of kits those are!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I cut the fuzzy ball on elastic off our little cat tree. While playing one of the kits pulled it back and then it snapped out of her mouth and wound around a post with the ball flipping over the string a few times securing it' like a bungee. As a rule I put all stringed toys away when we aren't home or at night. I just never looked at this but a silly ball they liked to play with. It would have been just as easy to have it sling around one of their legs or necks.

Before going to the vet this week the carrier was on the sofa with the top open. One of the kits jumped on the lid the carrier rolled off and she was trapped. Nothing but her dignity was hurt. It did remind me once again that there have been several cases of suffocation with cats getting into containers that were self latching like the food storage bins. One of the FB groups I follow has at least a weekly suffocation story of a dog that stuffed it's head in an chip bag left out or scrounged from the garbage and suffocating in the mylar type bags.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It only take a minute.  I now have a child-proof lock on my cabinet that holds my cleaning supplies.  Hekitty is furious about it, but better furious than no longer with me!  She can open every door in my house except the front door, which is a little stiff.  I keep the deadbolt on just in case!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Toad today. I haven't posted video lately as I'm having some kind of issue with the video camera on my phone, Which is a lot easier to upload to FB.  And yes both the kits have outgrown their pink baby collars I have pretty pink for them but haven't switched the tags yet.