TCS vibes much needed please - Smudge is missing- she's home

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope she comes home soon! My friend's indoor cat turned up after being gone several weeks. In her case, a male cat wouldn't let her come back into the yard. My friend heard her meowing in the bushes on the border of their property. More vibes for a happy reunion.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just checking in to see if any news on Smudge yet. Hang in there, she just has to be found
. Loads more "come home" vibes for Smudge...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes for Smudge to come back Sarah!! Has it been any leads at all? Any sightings? Anything?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone called DH today saying they saw a cat that looked like Smudge, but it's a bit further than what I would have thought she'd wander. He thought he saw the cat, but that it was moving too "agile" to be Smudge. He called the lady back and she said the cat she saw had a fluffy tail and "funny eyes", which definitely could be Smudge. So he's going to go back there tomorrow, put up signs, and have another good look. Poor kitty

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really feel for you. What an awful situation.

I'm thinking of your Smudge, and hoping she's back home safe today.

Robin

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for Smudges return. I had a cat return after 3 weeks once, so please have faith.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart is aching for you.....
Sending more vibes that Smudge gets back to her nice, safe home!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Someone called DH today saying they saw a cat that looked like Smudge, but it's a bit further than what I would have thought she'd wander. He thought he saw the cat, but that it was moving too "agile" to be Smudge. He called the lady back and she said the cat she saw had a fluffy tail and "funny eyes", which definitely could be Smudge. So he's going to go back there tomorrow, put up signs, and have another good look. Poor kitty
Check all the tips Sarah! Cats can wonder quite far... I had a cat once that was soooo slow at home- lazy as he could be- put him outside and tried to catch him, and he became a little panther! They do act different and more agile outside...
Hoping this IS Smudge and your little baby will be reunited with you soon... Oh Sarah, my heart is breaking for you..... I will be sending many many vibes- hang in there hun

Status
Not open for further replies.