TCS vibes much needed please - Smudge is missing- she's home

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget to have him go look outside at night with a flashlight...it's really easy to see their eyes that way!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Don't forget to have him go look outside at night with a flashlight...it's really easy to see their eyes that way!

Also, I wouldn't worry about her survival instincts. I guarantee she has them
Last week we rescued a cat in Joplin that had been been on her own since May 22nd tornado. She was indoor only, 4 paw declawed, and had her canines filed down (don't even get me started on how horrible that is). Point is, she survived, Smudgey will too.

Keep trapping. Use KFC, stinky can tuna and salmon. Just tell DH to be prepared for possums. They love KFC as well, but don't seem to like the fish.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
for both you and Smudge. If it's any consolation. Last time one of my babies got out of the house when I was on vacation, she was lost for over 3 weeks, and I'd just about given up all hope when one day I heard a pitiful meow, and it was her! She's taken refuge under the house next door, and even though we'd called and called her day in and day out, it took that long before she finally responded. (she never went near our front door again, once we got her safely back inside) I'm sure praying you'll have a story like that to tell soon.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH NO, Sarah, I am so sorry to hear this news about your sweet Smudge. And you being so far away from home at a time like this
. I really hope Smudge can be found and I think it is very, very likely that she WILL be found!!!! Sending massive vibes to Smudge to find her way home.
:vi bes:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Smudgey, come home! Sarah, it has to be so hard for you being away so you can't look for her yourself. that she comes home safe and sound.

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awfull for you being so far away here are loads of vibes for Smudges safe return and
for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still no news. Smudgey is a daddy's girl, especially so with us being away, and he's really missing her

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no!! I just read this thread - all the suggestions sound really good. Sending heaps of vibes for Smudge's safe return.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending lots of vibes that way for Smudge to return home safe and sound!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. It's midnight here and I'm wide awake hoping DH will be waking up and checking the traps soon. It's just killing me not knowing where she is and if she's alive

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, I am so sorry you and your husband are going thru this. Sending many more "come home soon" for Smudge.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on Smudge, come home please! Meowmy and purrpaw are waiting for you and missing you. Come home vibes all the way from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.