TCS USA Meet-up?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

We could try to cut a deal at the Luxor (the hotel shaped like a giant pyramid). It's usually reasonable because its at the end of the Strip, but its nice.

Plus the Egyptians did worship cats. What better place to have it?
I stayed there when it first opened it wasn't even quit done, it was ok. Didn't matter where I lost my money anyway

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If it's in Vegas, I am so there! My ship's reunion was there a few times and we were given a really nice discount on the rooms (contingent on a minimum number of 20 attendees staying at the hotel). We were able to get a really huge hospitality suite that we kept open all day so people could get together in a relaxed atmosphere and a banquet room for a catered buffet dinner on one of the nights. The banquet dinner cost each of us about 25 bucks, but there are a whole lot of cheaper ways to eat in Vegas.

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I think everyone should take a vacation to.... SUNNY FLORIDA!

Seems to be where every other tourist in the world comes anyways!
How about you all come on down to New Zealand? The world's favourite tourist destination ^_~ if only it wasn't so far away from anywhere, I'm sure we'd sink under the weight of footsteps...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Well that plane will have to make allot of stops wouldn't ya think
Nah, Just for me and Eithne and the rest of us in igloos up here..the rest of you live there already

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Yeah me and John would be running around trying to keep an eye on her.

Me: Who has her now?

John: Hmmm last time I saw her Tammy and Nikki were fighting over who gets her next.
yup!
we wanna be her honoary aunts

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

It would make sense to take a vote. but I think it would be fair for everyone if we did it in the middle of the country or around something everyone or the majority wanted to see or do.
I live about 50 miles from the geographic center of the country. But there just isn't the entertainment as there is in other parts of the country.

The big plus for the midwest: hotels are inexpensive here.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I live about 50 miles from the geographic center of the country. But there just isn't the entertainment as there is in other parts of the country.

The big plus for the midwest: hotels are inexpensive here.
We could BE the entertainment