TCS Treasure Challenge - 5000 points!

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok, I have only been working on this for a few hours now and I think I have almost all of them - stumped on a few, but I will get back to them after I get some sleep.

This is too fun!!

It's not too late for someone to start!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm still stuck on 16 & 18. Some of these are harder than they seem. I'll get one or two major clues to fit but other things don't. Like 16, I thought I had it but realized that the person I thought it was only has one cat.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know what the answer is - I have all 20!!!

Oh wait... I'm bragging again, aren't I...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I thought I told you bragging wasn't nice

The bad news for today is the clues for the final 2 keepers were made easier as the final part of the challenge is being held for the rest of the day and there will be no additional clues for them

Good luck finding the final keepers and the quote!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I thought I told you bragging wasn't nice

The bad news for today is the clues for the final 2 keepers were made easier as the final part of the challenge is being held for the rest of the day and there will be no additional clues for them

Good luck finding the final keepers and the quote!
Yes! They were easy!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck to everyone doing the treasure hunt. I hope to try the next one and get all the pretty points for myself!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 250 bonus points for being the first to submit the correct answer!

This has been SO much fun, thank you SO much to Icklemiss and Neetanddave for all their hard work putting this together!

And by the way, I really like the idea of the random drawing for the big winner - that makes it totally fair to everyone who is playing. It isn't about the points, it's about the FUN!

Now...small hi-jack: I'm looking for worthy recipients. I have points to donate for the purposes of gift-giving to those who have very few gifts or none at all. Please PM me if you are a gift-giver in need of points to spend!

Good luck to the rest of you in finishing this most awesome, enjoyable and educational Treasure Hunt!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Can't you still play?? The game ends tomorrow- right?
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm pretty sure you can still play. The deadline isn't till tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

If you PM them all today you should be able to get the words for tomorrow!
that's okay, i don't really need the points, I'll let someone who worked hard on this get them, i knew all the answers without having to search... either I have a photographic memory or I spend way too much time on here

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

that's okay, i don't really need the points, I'll let someone who worked hard on this get them, i knew all the answers without having to search... either I have a photographic memory or I spend way too much time on here
I'd say its... because ' I spend way too much time on here' option

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I have keeper 20 just waiting for a PM back but keeper 19 is killing me.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, you crack me up!! I'm sure the keeper is not playing hide out on Lois today.

Good luck everyone!