TCS Treasure Challenge - 5000 points!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I tried PMing number 12 but I had no reply.
I PMed a bunch of people yesterday and didn't get replies until later that night (actually, this morning since I'm not on after 4:30).

If you really wanna know PM me who you have and I can tell you if your right.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I tried PMing number 12 but I had no reply.
Just remember, a Keeper can be in another time zone, or off at work....they are letting us know as soon as they can who has been contacting them.

We're keeping up with things behind the scenes, so they aren't ignoring you.... they're getting updates on who is playing, and they can read your posts here as well...

If you are concerned that you might have them wrong, you might want to double check your answer.

Originally Posted by twstychik

If you really wanna know PM me who you have and I can tell you if your right.
Now now, Meaghan.... don't be sharing.... the one you give help to might be the one that gets the 5000 points, and you don't want to lose your chance at it... you've worked too hard on your own

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I've got all of them now! last two I'm waiting for replys, but I am most certain i've got them all! I'm getting good at this!
I'm having a BLAST!!! Great challenge guys!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need more contests like this one!!

This is an interesting way to learn about each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeper 16 unlike this member's kitty, they would never be called a psycho chick

Keeper 17 got a great bargain on an energy efficient product and her friends have been giving her a hard time about adding another kitty to the family

Keeper 18 had some headphone issues recently and was glad when they got some rain where she lives after a drought

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got them all but 17 but am waiting for a PM back from that person. I am so excited for tomorrow!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I got them all but 17 but am waiting for a PM back from that person. I am so excited for tomorrow!
Whew!
I think I've got them all! Waiting on PMs back from 5 & 12. A couple of those were serious!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have them all so far and am still clueless...that is frightening.

For everyone playing and creating this game. The clues have been spectacular. Once this game is over, I am going to have to back and read all the spotlight threads. They are fantastic!

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok I JUST started this an hour ago, but I LOVE this! My friends all call me the "Internet Search Queen" so I love to hunt!

a la Elmer Fudd.... sings...
a huntin' I will go... a'huntin' I will go... hi ho the merry-oh, a'huntin' I will go..

So fun!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

ok I JUST started this an hour ago, but I LOVE this! My friends all call me the "Internet Search Queen" so I love to hunt!

a la Elmer Fudd.... sings...
a huntin' I will go... a'huntin' I will go... hi ho the merry-oh, a'huntin' I will go..

So fun!
Glad you're having fun, but you better hurry. Last two clues are today, and final answers are due in by 8am EDT tomorrow.... we do have international keepers, so get those PM's going!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FINAL DAY OF THE TCS TREASURE CHALLENGE!

Here are your last two Keepers.

Keeper 19 This TCSer is a member of the May 2006 club (AKA The Blabberfingers!) A Disney vacation led to a tuxedo cat rescue, but little did that kitty realize she'd end up with red toenails! The house with the pink bathroom now holds three kitties, and the first one is NOT impressed. An avid photographer, this member also does self portraits while DRIVING
and is an avid poster in Fur Pics. Favorite TCS smiley might be

Keeper 20 This member keeps treats beside the computer for both herself and the kitties. She too was involved in the gnome scandal and has posted about seeing them on Desperate Housewives! Her sister makes soy wax candles while this member has an addiction to chocolate. Her kitties are regulars in Smudgeâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Colorado CafÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] where they have their long-standing Valentine loves.

You have until 8am EDT tomorrow (Friday May 18) to complete the Challenge. You must have contacted ALL 20 Keepers, and collected 20 clues along the way.

The 20 words must now be rearranged to form a quote about cats. It can be found by searching on the web. Not a made up quote, there's really one out there using all those words.

It must be submitted via PM to either icklemiss21 or myself by 8am EDT tomorrow. All correct entries that have also contacted all 20 Keepers will then be awarded 500 points!

When all the correct entries have been validated, we'll randomly assign them all a number. A poll will be created for all of TCS to vote for these numbers for 24 hours , and whoevers random number gets selected will win the 5000 points.

Best of luck to you all!

You are all winners!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Now now, Meaghan.... don't be sharing.... the one you give help to might be the one that gets the 5000 points, and you don't want to lose your chance at it... you've worked too hard on your own
Aww... I wasn't gonna give it away... I just thought I'd let her know if she was right or not. I know how hard it is to wait for an answer not knowing if you should keep looking or not.

I'm still trying to figure out 16 & 18 plus the two new ones. Hope I can pin them down in time.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... I wasn't gonna give it away... I just thought I'd let her know if she was right or not. I know how hard it is to wait for an answer not knowing if you should keep looking or not.

I'm still trying to figure out 16 & 18 plus the two new ones. Hope I can pin them down in time.
You've got plenty of time!