TCS Treasure Challenge - 5000 points!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Will we know what our numbers are for the poll?
Nope, we have a list in order but it wouldn't be fair to others if people were gettings friends to vote for them etc so we are keeping the list top secret for now

It will be shared with some 'especially chosen' peeps to ensure that the correct person wins and neet and I don't just give points to our friends too

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It will be shared with some 'especially chosen' peeps to ensure that the correct person wins and neet and I don't just give points to our friends too
I have friends????

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Nope, we have a list in order but it wouldn't be fair to others if people were gettings friends to vote for them etc so we are keeping the list top secret for now

Aww... then even our own votes are totally random! What fun!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know... I submitted mine regardless but I missed the 8 a.m. deadline because I thought for sure that it said 8 p.m. on that last post. It was my mistake but I just got up a few minutes ago. I spent a long night with a kitten who *finally* went to sleep, lol, and "ain't no way" I was going to be up by 8 a.m. I'm really mad at myself for misreading that too... I didn't start this contest until sometime Tuesday afternoon and I can't believe I did all that work only to mess it all up! UGH!

Ahh, well. Guess there was a good (champagne pointed) reason for it.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Announcement

The lists and quotes have been sent and we have a list of 11 'winners' - 500 points will be donated into each of your accounts and Neet is going to post the poll for the grand prize in just a few.

CatsAreBetter - being that you were confused by the deadline, we are going to give you the 500 and not enter you into the poll

Miagismom - you had all the clues but we did not get the quote from you so you will be awarded 250 points

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay. I will have to search then!

eta : I think I got the quote!

okay, thanks.
I just now got the quote. sorry if I was late.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anakat
Keeper 1 : This member posted about her cats never having hairballs/furballs in all her years of owning cats. She has both purebred and ‘domesticâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] cat(s) and spends her time playing old computer games and scanning old photos just in case there is ever a fire, as they are the most irreplaceable material thing she owns.
Keeper 1 lives in the UK and makes lots of fabulous siggys.

Trouts Mom
Keeper 2 : This member and her blinding white legs joined TCS because her ‘interestingly namedâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] beautiful girl was vomiting white liquid and was dehydrated. She once ruined her meatloaf dinner by making it too mushy and later burnt her chicken dinner and has posted about food several times. She has asked several questions about how vocal cats are and at what times are they more vocal.
Keeper 2 is the freakiest Canuck on TCS!

Abbysmom
Keeper 3: This former CIA analyst has a knack for photography and loves baseball. She has a lovely youthful voice, and her single cat is one of the least modest furbabies here on TCS. Her kitty was having some issues with pulling out her fur, and she came here looking for answers. She created a beautiful Parisian photograph of a fellow members kitties for her Secret Santa gift, along with some edible cat poop!
Keeper 3 loves getting margaritas as gifts.

MissyMotus
Keeper 4 This tall Pisces came to TCS looking for some advice after her cat gave birth to 5 kittens. She's a compassiate person that releases bugs instead of squishing them. Her cats love to spool off the toilet tissue, but it would do her no good to scare them away with the vacuum cleaner since they aren't afraid of it. She's a vegetarian that has great memories of growing up in Oz.
Keeper 4 : has showed her cat very recently
Keeper 4 is quite difficult so I will allow another clue, she has an Ocicat

ClixPix
Keeper 5 This member lost some posts in the ‘Great Crashâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] of 2004. Her favourite colour is purple. She has a colourful home that was once featured on a TV show. She enjoys being creative and sudoku puzzles and doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t drink coffee but loves chocolate. She has done work with ferals and shelter fosters and she has a kitty who spent a night away from her kittens at an emergency vet after giving this member quite a scare with some health problems when the kittens were a little under 6 weeks old.
Keeper 5 : lives in Chicago and has two kitties

Mooficat

Keeper 6 This TCS'er loves to take pictures of her four kits while they are helping with her day to day activities. She is bilingual in English and Spanish, and one of her cats speaks a third language. They are all rescues, and one of them loves to drink water by dipping his paw in it. She's been known to like a cold or two, and loves her cinnamon toothpaste. She has submitted a book proposal to several publishers, and is not afraid to express her opinion about political or social topics in the IMO forum.
Keeper 6 : recently had petrol (regular gas) put in her diesel car

Bella713

Keeper 7 This member, who owns both horses and cats once posted about gnome-be-gone, a product to help get rid of those pesky gnomes that overran TCS last year and took over our sigs. She has a ‘meercatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] kitty and once posted about what kind of treats to give a diabetic cat. Despite this member having gone through a lot with her own catsâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] health, she remains an emotional supporter of those posting in the Health forums.
Keeper 7 lives in Kentucky but was brought up in New York

MoochNNoodles
Keeper 8 This TCS member has owned cats since she was 2, and her girls are sisters that her DH wanted for her so she wouldn't get lonely when he was away at work. She once posted on TCS about having some issues with her car windows being tinted too darkly. She's very into crafts, has several collections, and is a comic strip fan. She's very close to her mother, who she apparently did not learn to cook from, since she's asked several times about how to cook something.
Keeper 8 recently ran out of church to take her top off fearing that there was a bug down there and always ends up buying work clothes while shopping for casual clothes (two clues since people are finding this one hard)

Crittermom
Keeper 9 This friendly poster has fish and cats in her home, along with skin kids. After starting a thread that got the males here at TCS excited, she kept things humorous by announcing she was on Santa's "naughty list." Health issues in the family, sad news on the personal front, yet she still keeps a smile and sends good wishes to many new members here. Her family might have dinner off paper plates when things get busy, but she is always there for them. She quilts for a hobby, but probably wouldn't mind a computer lesson or two for when her Dell acts up.
Keeper 9 would love to put her whole house in a bubble

Rosiemac

Keeper 10 This UK member is a long term member of TCS and one of her earliest posts is about how friendly TCS was back then (nice to see it hasn't changed ). She is very active in fur pics and is well known for her cute sayings. She once found a beetle in a pack of beef she had purchased to make sandwiches Her favourite scent is Angel by Thierry Mugler and she laughs about how women used to wear Vanilla but now we put it on our cats.
Keeper 10 because this one isn't obvious enough has a very vocal kitty

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pami
Keeper 11 This member, who lives in Alabama once posted that she wished she could speak cat language and later used a cat communicator to better understand her kitties. Her family of cats like to lick her nail file when she is doing her nails. She thought about changing the name of one of her cats, and has a dog with a name related to winter weather. She also keeps cat beds on her bed to allow her furbabies to sleep in total comfort.
Keeper 11 celebrates the birthdays of four of her five cats on the same day

Minxie

Keeper 12 Fostering kittens is one of this member's hobbies. She started a thread about her big cat fitting in a Booda dome, and later chatted with others about "Rockstar" and Chris Daughtry. She is quite artistic, and always willing to help in the Pregnant Cats and Kittens forum. At one TCS meetup, she had a "double" Irish Coffee. One of her kitties is named after a character in "Peter Pan".
Keeper 12 recently had a strange conversation with her hubby over photoshopping people eye-candy (instead of the kitty kind) on TCS
I thought #12 was easier
She was sad to see Prince William and Kate Middleton break up and had problems buying a cat tree on ebay when the seller said it had been recalled

Valanhb

Keeper 13 This long term member joined with just two kitties but has since added more to her family. One of the original pair was a lucky rescue and has a heart shaped black mark under her chin. She loves hockey and football and is also on a high-power rifle team. She collects Barbie dolls and has a degree in Language Arts. She recently posted about stomach noise in cats.
Keeper 13 has a thing for kitty tongues and lives in Colorado

Abymummy
Keeper 14 This member, who frequently posts about being in a different time zone to the rest of us is active in the Breeders Corner forum. She is interested in making cat poop into fertiliser. Given the choice (and she posted a poll to make sure we did have the choice) she would choose a short haired cat over a long haired cat. She also admits to having favourites in her kitty family, but still her love for all of them shines through on TCS.
Keeper 14 has a very active game of her own

BabyHarley
Keeper 15 This very active TCS member signed up with questions about her new kitten. She has been to Mall of America and sleeps with 6 pillows on her bed. She enjoys scrapbooking and has a kitty scrapbook. She once had a bat in her office and had recently gone through a fairly long job search. She loves snow but also has posted about enjoying a summertime walk.
Keeper 15 has a thing for a certain brand of motorbike

Theimp98
Keeper 16 This TCS member never made an introduction post, but jumped right into the IMO forum. Opinionated? Yes. Sense of humor? Yes. Loves baby kitties? Yes. An avid American, the right to bear arms is never a question with this member. A pair of cats, one which has been called "psycho chick", and some goldfish are also residents of this battle zone. While knowing colors and breeds of cats seems to elude this Keeper, you might want to ask a computer question if you need help sometime.
Keeper 16 unlike this member's kitty, they would never be called a psycho chick

Gingersmom
Keeper 17 This cat lover came to TCS talking about the loss of her longtime cockatiel friend, and recently announced her adoption of a Bengal. She has one shelter kitty with a huge tail and a former feral that has really come around after some initial setbacks, but he's still a squirmer. She is VERY opinionated, and loves a good argument. She likes her Spam with ketchup,but has never had Bama Jelly. She doesn't have to worry about sharing food with her kitty cause she trained him not to jump on the counter by covering it with tinfoil.
Keeper 17 got a great bargain on an energy efficient product and her friends have been giving her a hard time about adding another kitty to the family

KitEKats4Eva
Keeper 18 This longtime member has had two usernames, her old one got lost in the Big Crash. She is fascinated by language, and posted once about having a Whitney Houston song stuck in her head. She's a soy milk drinker, she's scared of sharks, and she's taken courses to become a certified dog trainer. She doesn't beat around the bush in IMO, and her favorite TCS smiley might be
Keeper 18 had some headphone issues recently and was glad when they got some rain where she lives after a drought

LuckyGirl
Keeper 19 This TCSer is a member of the May 2006 club (AKA The Blabberfingers!) A Disney vacation led to a tuxedo cat rescue, but little did that kitty realize she'd end up with red toenails! The house with the pink bathroom now holds three kitties, and the first one is NOT impressed. An avid photographer, this member also does self portraits while DRIVING and is an avid poster in Fur Pics. Favorite TCS smiley might be

Gemlady
Keeper 20 This member keeps treats beside the computer for both herself and the kitties. She too was involved in the gnome scandal and has posted about seeing them on Desperate Housewives! Her sister makes soy wax candles while this member has an addiction to chocolate. Her kitties are regulars in Smudgeâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Colorado CafÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] where they have their long-standing Valentine

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still swear that Bruce was a trick keeper! LOL Ok, I just wasn't observant enough to notice that his hints were the only ones that said "they" instead of "she".

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I still swear that Bruce was a trick keeper! LOL Ok, I just wasn't observant enough to notice that his hints were the only ones that said "they" instead of "she".
It was kinda sneaky like that..... I'm just glad you didn't have that meltdown!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

It was kinda sneaky like that..... I'm just glad you didn't have that meltdown!
I was close... but it helps to be able to talk about it now. It was so frustrating cuz I had it in my head that is was supposed to be a girl like all the others yet every time I searched "psycho kitty" all I got was Bruce. It took me forever to notice that gender wasn't indicated in his clues.